Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ugh stupid planescape torment

ushdugery

Scholar
I have 16 wisdom and I was talking to fell with dakkon translating and I didn't get the mad conversation about past travellers and spot dakkon's lie it worked the first time round why not this one stupid torment. Anyone able to help me with it?

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
I think you also need at least 15 int. If that doesn't work, equip the ring.

Phelot

Arcane
Actually there is that one tear drop. Doesn't that increase wisdom? You have to be lawful good to use it though.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
PST is a powergamers' wetdream.

You have 16 wisdom? You suck.

LMAO

mondblut

Arcane
Real RPGs should not have stats, they break the narrative and make us lose parts of their wonderful stories!!1

fastpunk

Arbiter
Last weekend, me and my gf decided to take a sexy bath and unwind. We just got engaged and of course I gave her a ring. Anyway, we take the bath, she takes off her ring, so as not to lose it in the water (it's slightly larger than her finger and a bit loose). When we finish up she casually asks if she should put the ring back on or not, since she had some dishes to wash as well. So I said: "Equip the ring!" Seriously, I said that. True story!

Actually, no. It's not true.

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
ushdugery, why do you replay the game if the only thing you wish for is the same experience as in the previous n times?

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
ushdugeryPST.jpg

hicksman

Liturgist
!!! Dudes who read walkthroughs make fun of guy who didn't read walkthrough !!!!

another great thread at the codex!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom