Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline ULTRAKILL - Fast-paced retro FPS inspired by DMC - now available on Early Access

Ivan

Arcane
If it provides a great feeling that's more worthwhile to me than a campaign that drags on with mediocre gameplay. I haven't tried it myself, but everyone that talks about it does so with great enthusiasm so I have pretty high expectations that it will be fucking awesome.

Latelistener

Arcane
ULTRAKILL ACT 2 RELEASE DATE

Sooner than SOON™
August 16th, 2022.

14 days.

ULTRAKILL

Remember: We will be raising the base price of the game after Act 2 releases so buy the game now.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/1229490/announcements/detail/3394043555424843734

Ivan

Arcane
is this final release, or just another beta update?

Curratum

Arcane
It's act 2 if 3. Stay tuned for the full game in 2025. Dave must be doing progressively harder drugs if he thinks he can sell the full thing for 30 eur.

Mary Sue Leigh

Erudite
Didn't manage to connect with this either.
Guess the closest Quake 1 experience I had in recent times, if that's your thing, was HROT.
It's kind of soviet times Yugoslavia Quake or something idk.
Has the drab visuals, weird looking enemies and depressing soundscape down to a tee.
Sadly no NiN soundtrack.

Ivan

Arcane
waiting for full ejaculation myself

Curratum

Arcane
Latelistener are you a transwoman or a non-binary person? Because you're NewBlood's biggest cheerleader in this place and the majority of NB's fanbase consists of transwomen and non-binary people with pronouns and flags in their twitter.

Latelistener

Arcane
Latelistener are you a transwoman or a non-binary person? Because you're NewBlood's biggest cheerleader in this place and the majority of NB's fanbase consists of transwomen and non-binary people with pronouns and flags in their twitter.
You have confused me with someone else. I just enjoy trolling some idiot over this game's success.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom