Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Umihara Kawase coming to PC

Jack Dandy

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin 2
http://nichegamer.com/2015/09/sayon...re-umiharakawase-collection-are-coming-to-pc/

fAxtSQJ.png

So apparently, all the Umihara Kawase games are gonna appear on PC next month!

For those who don't know, picture this: A platformer series focusing around the Worms games' "Ninja Rope", starring a cute girl.

I only played the SNES title, and had lots of fun with that. Will probably nab these as well.

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I love all they work they've done to bring that humble little franchise into the modern age. But without all of the grime we usually expect from these kinds of releases. Hopefully.

grudgebringer

Why such a high price, though? I still didn't get it for 3ds just because of that.

Siveon

Bot
Well, it was originally a 3DS game. Then a Vita port, and now a PC port. Perhaps if Gunvolt went that direction we wouldn't have that abomination on Steam.

Anywho, looks alright for what it is. Wonder how this will do, along with the other games they'll release.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Yeah, unless it runs crappy I'm OK.

And hey, publisher Agatsuma renewed their English website and they call themselves as "a video or PC game publisher." They've never published PC games before this game AFAIK. It's a good thing if this means they're going to publish more smaller Japanese games to PC.

Siveon

Bot
That's always a good thing. We've been getting a lotta "this is never gonna come to PC" games as of late.

I wonder what's still on the table. Doujin games? Those 5 dollars or less games on the eShop?

Jack Dandy

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin 2
I grabbed it day 1, it's damn good fun! I don't really mind the resolution.. It would have looked weird anyway if it was all sharp and crisp.
http://i.imgur.com/ePaAaow.jpg
Anyway, I beat the first boss... but apparently, it's the end of the game?? What gives?

EDIT: Disregard that, I suck cocks (and found the secret entrance in level 5)

Last edited:

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Oh they're selling the same game with the same levels with the same bosses with the same everything except graphics for a 4th or is it 5th time over 30 years? I guess if it works...

Last edited:

ZoddGuts

Augur
In case you didn't know the publisher who originally put the game up folded awhile ago and the games were delisted but another publisher recently got the rights for the games and put it back on Steam. Currently it's on the Steam sale you can get all the games for 20 bucks.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/85452/

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom