Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Unban my account(s), kindly please?

Satan

Educated
Dear DarkUnderlord and the staff of RPGCodex,

I am just a little worthless pony no one cares about who spends all his miserable free time browsing and posting on the dex because I am shy and avoid people in real life. Please, find a spark of kindness deep inside your heart and unban one or both of my accounts, letting me use them to post in this place. The accounts are Konjad (my original) and 黄小马 (my newest one, which I promised to myself to never use it for trolling and kept that promise, unfortunately I was banned anyway). You would put a smile on my sad face if you'd unban these accounts or at least one of them (just 黄小马 would be enough, I won't ever troll you guys using it, I'll be always honest, even if it will hurt me. Just please, remove access restrictions from that (or these) account(s).
please_don_t_hurt_me_by_shadowxxsonicd42earz_display.jpg

I have faith in you and believe in your kindness :love:

Quetzacoatl

Liturgist
Make a LP of BG2 with a party consisting of NPC mods, Saerileth is mandatory but the rest will be voted on.

Ancient

Erudite
Gonad, fuck off back to the Watch...we tire of your pathetic ponyfag troll crap.

Why are you calling this trolling ? Don't you believe that there are bronies that sincerely love th show ? o_O

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Gonad, fuck off back to the Watch...we tire of your pathetic ponyfag troll crap.

Why are you calling this trolling ? Don't you believe that there are bronies that sincerely love th show ? o_O
Yeah, it's not troll crap, just crap. I checked few eps of that pony show and it's incline for modern cartoons but the bronies just make the prejudice worse by being annoying.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
General attention whoring is a good reason to ban a shitposter.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Oh wait, I can now. Strange my previous posts still have "This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors." status.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Konjad, you will never escape your reputation as a traitor to the Codex. Why can't you make up your mind whether you want to remain loyal here or at the Watch?

This to me indicates an inherent weakness and essentially a cancer. You must be cut out.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Konjad, you will never escape your reputation as a traitor to the Codex. Why can't you make up your mind whether you want to remain loyal here or at the Watch?

This to me indicates an inherent weakness and essentially a cancer. You must be cut out.
But I made a choice and my decision was the dex. I left the Watch and I posted there only when the dex was down. I am with you, guys, why do you cast me away?

zerotol

Arcane
Patron

trying to hard shut up

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom