Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

:unbro:

laclongquan

Arcane
We have the valiant and well-expressed brofist :bro:

We need the booed and prestigious thumb-down to express our displeasure :unbro:

I call upon our resident artfag to make an upside down emoticon of :bro:

I call upon our Dark Underlord to make it official.

So that we can :unbro: what we boo.

laclongquan

Arcane
unbro.jpg

Forgive my amateur Paint-fu. But I think this should demonstrate my idea. I call upon our artfags to expand upon this theme.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
There's actually a feature in most graphics programs called "flip image".

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
A bit too vulgar. Not as :obviously: as :bro:

It's easy to be vulgar, but to unbro someone with monocle on, something stylish is called for.

True,but I thought that a simple thumbs-down might be not enough for most Codexers whch is why I posted it

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Well, I was just Un-bro-ed myself.

I had access to the Kodex Kool Kids Klub for 2-3 months, and today for the first time, I notice the option of entering is no longer available to me. Even though that forum had one new post per week at maximum, it sucks that I was dis-invited. Some others on the forum say they were invited and then dis-invited and then re-invited.

So what penance must I do to be a Kool Kid again? :p

kazgar

Arcane
There's a good chance its going to be used far more often the the brofist image (especially now with in built brofisting) so having it large could end up being spammy.

We shall see I guess.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Why shitty pics? Can't we have something nice and simple?
Uz5rN.jpg

Or we can replace like/dislike buttons with shity shit, which would suit current codex anyway:
upvote-downvote-cards-e1297109303564.jpg

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Well, I was just Un-bro-ed myself.

I had access to the Kodex Kool Kids Klub for 2-3 months, and today for the first time, I notice the option of entering is no longer available to me. Even though that forum had one new post per week at maximum, it sucks that I was dis-invited. Some others on the forum say they were invited and then dis-invited and then re-invited.

So what penance must I do to be a Kool Kid again? :p

You're not the only one. I had access to the forum since it was created (never posted though). After reading your message I checked and, yes, today no access for the first time.

If you have ever been there you know don't lose anything, the forum was crap anyway. They probably changed it again to some really retarded shit, like 500 brofists. Or removed the forum altogether.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
If you have ever been there you know don't lose anything, the forum was crap anyway. They probably changed it again to some really retarded shit, like 500 brofists. Or removed the forum altogether.

my own stats don't show my one post in there, so either newly blocked members have their posts deleted as well and now it's an invite only thing ruled by DU, or we can just go with the simpler explanation of DU deleting it because it was shit

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Go with explanation 2, there would be no point in further raising the requirements for a forum that was shit anyway, and in which no one posted.

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
To access KKK you need to link your Facebook account with your user account on the forum.

Problem? :troll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom