Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail - Serbian pillow talk, turning Tricks, taking tips

Reached nexus of technology. Cleared every single room and no clue about what to do...
The objective is the microchip encoder on the security floor. Which you have to use once you pick it up, if that wasn't clear.
You can also try doing the music puzzle if you hate yourself.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Thanks a lot. Also, I din't completed the MQ. I reached the Core city and talked to the guy, completed all coretech quests and my entries in the core city quests is

"gorsky wants you to find a way to recover a tunneler that's been stranded in Drop Zone" (I already cleared completely the drop zone and nothing)

"Gorsky wants you to find a way to enter the protectorate warehouse at the Core city docks" (I already saved the warehouse during the coretech quest)

I honestly never completed UR...

Trashos

Arcane
Gorsky's quests in Core City are irrelevant to the Main Quest. Gorsky goes rogue once in Core City, while you are still working first and foremost for Tanner. Not sure if that's clear to you, so I thought I 'd clear it up.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It is also an unfinished quest line imho or at least it feels like it to me. I mean that's it, all he wanted was a base for himself and the Zone Rats?
What would be the next step? Directly challenging the oligarchy would take far too long in-game. There really wasn't anything else to do, though it would have been nice to perhaps add a quest where you cleanup the surrounding area of the mutants/rabble, and see the zone restored to more "livable" conditions. Perhaps a few zoners going to the outskirts, or perhaps an additional shop or two outside the base. Either way, it's fine as is imo.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Gorsky's quests in Core City are irrelevant to the Main Quest. Gorsky goes rogue once in Core City, while you are still working first and foremost for Tanner. Not sure if that's clear to you, so I thought I 'd clear it up.

So what is my next step? I don't know what to do.

And in the expansion, I have to be completely naked in a area, without items and that area is just too hard at moment. I wanna do more quests in vanilla before trying it again.

So what is my next step? I don't know what to do.

And in the expansion, I have to be completely naked in a area, without items and that area is just too hard at moment. I wanna do more quests in vanilla before trying it again.
First option is to go to the arena and fight. Once you kill enough that the crowd gives you a nickname you should unlock the next set of Coretech missions.
Second option is to go find a shifty guy and play around with phones. Though if you have less than 12 perception that mission is astonishingly awful. If you want to do it anyway then
go down the stairs next to Moe's, take the exit in the northwest corner, then check the north wall with night vision goggles turned on.

When you say all Coretech do you mean all three or all five? The last two require you to know about a thing. If you talk to Buzzer in Rail Crossing then he'll tell you about it but maybe you let the faceless kill him. You can also get the information from helping the faceless patrol near Foundry (do jobs for the chief in Foundry and he'll give you a mission to check them out) or from a computer you can find in the dark tunnel midway between Core City and Foundry.
If you have done all five then the Institute's in upper underrail, go there next.

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
"gorsky wants you to find a way to recover a tunneler that's been stranded in Drop Zone" (I already cleared completely the drop zone and nothing)

"Gorsky wants you to find a way to enter the protectorate warehouse at the Core city docks" (I already saved the warehouse during the coretech quest)
find someone to fix the tunneler
wrong warehouse

Trashos

Arcane
Win enough fights in the Arena, and Coretech will send a messenger to call you back for further missions. The messenger is going to talk to you as you are exiting the Arena region towards the Core City merchants (but he only appears once you have won enough fights).

When you have finished Coretech's additional quests, go speak to Tanner again.

Trashos

Arcane
Does anybody know whether Lt Stratford (of Praetorian Security) sells high quality pistol frames? I am talking 160Q+.

I will be doing a Falchion (LOL) playthrough, and I might consider joining the Praetorians if they have high quality frames (even though I remember their warehouse quest being a bitch).

razvedchiki

Erudite
occulus merchant may get that high quality frame, i use the cheat engine to quickly refresh the merchants inventory.
jkk may also have them, my last pistol playthrough went jkk and i remember getting high pistol frames. anyways the damage difference between a 140 and 160 frame is not that high.

Trashos

Arcane
Yeah, Occulus, Protectorate, and Institute of Tchort sell high quality pistol frames. But I will be looking to finish the game with two 165Q+ Falchions, and I need to help my luck. I am not using the cheat engine.

JKK also interests me. Can anyone confirm whether I can get best quality pistol frames at JKK?

agris

Arcane
Patron
Is a dom-passable tin can + metathermics build viable? If anyone knows of a decent one, please link it. I'd like to adapt it into a LMG / GL build for the new DLC.

CHEMS

Scholar
Is a dom-passable tin can + metathermics build viable? If anyone knows of a decent one, please link it. I'd like to adapt it into a LMG / GL build for the new DLC.
Tygrende beat DOM with a crowbar, so yes, that build of yours can beat the game

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom