Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Unofficial Iron Tower discord server

Technomancer

Liturgist
Welcome to Iron Tower Fan Club, unofficial discord server for everything Iron Tower!

A chill place to hang out with fellow players and have real time discussions about our favorite games. Developers were kind enough to join too and now are pretty active there as well. Due to how easy is it to share media files on the platform we also get dev screenshots of upcoming content and even a handy drag and drop #bug_report channel where you can easily share screenshots and save files without bothering with uploading to external hosting sites.

Discord_screenshot.png

Discord also works in browser so there is no need to install the app if you don't want to.

Invite link:

https://discord.gg/juqK5pnpEc

Last edited:

Technomancer

Liturgist
But honestly, the prime reason why I made it, is to share stuff. I hate uploading crap to imgur or steam when I want to post something on the Codex. With discord it is convenient as fuck. And you get two places to discuss whatever thing you posted.

screen_upload.gif

Technomancer

Liturgist
We now have 3 developers on the server, and some of them are even chatting with people in real time (the horror!). Something to note, I never invited them in. They joined on their own because they are cool people who appreciate their community.

devs.png

Last edited:

jackofshadows

Magister
Yeah, I've seen plenty of friendly or "friendly" devs but ITS guys are the coolest without a doubt.

I'd join but not using discord anymore in general. Maybe will install it before the CSG release tho to hang out too with you guys.

Technomancer

Liturgist
Server update: developers allowed us to open a bug report channel. So if you don't want to bother with steam/image hosting sites, just come over and drop your buggy screenshots and reports.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom