Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vampire Hunter (Commandos-like game)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11480
  • Start date

Deleted member 11480

I was randomly searching for images of Desperados, the most famous Commandos clone and actually very great at that, when I stumbled upon this:

img1.jpg

After an orgasm, two aneurysms and cleaning my drool off my keyboard, I entered the site to see what game is this but it's all in czech. Google translator did a relatively decent job but it's not that clear, is it a Spellbound game or it's just inspired by Spellbound titles like Desperados and Robin Hood? Was it cancelled? It's not listed as a cancelled title in Spellbound's wiki page, but where the fuck is this game? With such generic name, I couldn't find any info on it, just that czech text. It's definitely a Commandos clone too, and your team consists of a private detective, a journalist, an actress, a doctor, a former soldier and a priest, each one with his own set of skills.

Fuck, I want to play this so bad :( O dear Codex, anyone here knows anything about this game? Please don't tell me this was cancelled

Source: http://games.tiscali.cz/obrazky/vampire-hunter-hon-na-upiry-17726

Fens

Ford of the Llies
the original information came from the german site pcgames.de ... and all i found about the game there was those two screenshots, a list of promised game content* and a release date (december 2003), which were all posted in august 2002... there's no mention of this game on the spellbound company site, so i assume it is safe to say, that it never saw the light of day, which is kinda fitting for a vampire game

* said:
you were supposed to choose between a private detective, a journalist, an actress, a doctor, an ex-soldier and a priest, who get basic abilities like climbing, jumping, seduction, shadowing/stalking, dragging corpses, stun, conversation, questioning, destruction of objects like doors and concentration to regain willpower. those basic abilities were to be extended with lockpicking, lulling, first aid, impaling, knife fighting & throwing, sprinkling of holy water, hypnosis, exorcism, use of garlic, use of crosses and crossbow shooting.

Rpgsaurus Rex

Green Beret = Van Helsing, Nazis = vampires?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom