Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
That's how I know her.
Meeting in the elevator:

MCA - Good morning! How ya doin'?

This cunt - [sweating] Hi, Chris (OH NO HE WANTS TO RAPE ME! RAPE, RAPE, RAPE! ASSRAPE IN THE BASEMENT OH NO) [spends next 30 minutes sitting in the john crying and eating]

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Man I can't imagine being Mitsoda right now.

They did him in, the guy who came up with the pitch, and replaced him with randos stitching up the corpse of his game. This on top of incompetents fucking up the gameplay. How many stabbings can a guy take?

Lambach

Arcane
Is it legally enforcable to have a "don't be retarded on social media" clause in a contract? Or are we thoroughly fucked?

Even if they're not retarded on social media, they are still retarded outside of it and will pour their retardation into the game. If anything, social media let's you see just what you're dealing with ahead of time and gives you the chance to NOPE the fuck outta wasting your money and time.

Well, unless you're Jenkem . Sorry about your 60 bucks, bro. :negative:

Cael

Arcane
Looks like the game is right on schedule: crashing before it starts burning.

It's going to be a magnificent disaster.
giphy.gif

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Is there single SJW writer who has ok writing skill? Not good, even less great, lol def. not future classic. Just merely ok. Meh. Competent SJW writer. Any?

I believe answer is: big, fat NO
Bonus question: How have these degenerate, anxiety ridden, incapable for life, literally retarded pronoun clowns grabbed entire Western political, scientific, financial and art elite by the balls? Me from only 5 years ago if time traveled to present would be: WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO WORLD????

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Let's be real: why is this project handled in such retarded manner? When Paradox went full retard?!

Putting literally twitter nobodies with retarded personas, 0 gud writing credential in lead position on your first major AA RPG in order to replace original genius behind Bloodlines, as mentally fucked and cucked as he is, still good-great writer, is corporate dumbfuckery of 99th level. Corpos are supposed to have +2 intelligence

Ninjerk

Arcane
Let's be real: why is this project handled in such retarded manner? When Paradox went full retard?!

Putting literally twitter nobodies with retarded personas, 0 gud writing credential in lead position on your first major AA RPG in order to replace original genius behind Bloodlines, as mentally fucked and cucked as he is, still good-great writer, is corporate dumbfuckery of 99th level. Corpos are supposed to have +2 intelligence
Looks like there was a power struggle over game content, one side lost and now the victors are trying to save the patient lying dead on the operating table.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Looks like there was a power struggle over game content, one side lost and now the victors are trying to save the patient lying dead on the operating table
Sure, the battle report was in Mitsoda's farewell letter. Crushing defeat with no survivors for his faction. But my question to Paradox is: on planet Earth, there FUCKING GOTTA BE better writer then twitter nobody with zanny sense of humour, sudden and long lasting anxiety attacks and mysterious furrsona #5246. HR departments are cancer departments and Nurgle nests. I'm 100% sure all this BS in corporate world originates and spreads from there. Also at least couple gud old fashioned blowjobs must be involved

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Maybe we are not the honest ones. How many gud classics, operas, theater plays etc. were published during Weimar Republic or Fall of Rome? Current culture simply won't allow any big profile incline, except by still non-cucked parts of World. Do you realise that for past 5 years there have been: ZERO gud.tm RPG studios from USA. Let me repeat their number: Z E R O

We need to treat this mass insanity with spilling of blood, letting bad blood out. Medieval Doctor Style

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
You know what? FUCK! I'll just say it! These retarded snowflakes need actual dictatorship.tm for them to actually be oppressed and improve their writing by going throu real life struggles. I'll be happy to foster for them that stimulating environment /endrant

Writing was ×3000 better during Cold War

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom