Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Conclusive proof that the "PC Master Race" are a bunch of literal subhumans.

Indeed, the pre-packaged potato people now rule us all.
4chan calls Death Stranding "The ultimate pleb filter" for a reason, I guess.

I am just really amused by how much that game can trigger people.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Consoletards despise Death Stranding, but the PC master race loves it.

Just sayin'

hk74KJF.jpg

Gamers generally are the thing that has left after scraping the barrel.

Flying Dutchman

Learned
I bet Paradox is now regretting not hiring Obsidian for this game when they had the chance.

Considering that Paradox and Obsidian didn't work together for Pillars 2, I wonder if Paradox even wanted to/thought to ask them. I thought I read some interview from the Paradox ex-CEO where they couldn't make the numbers work... probably because Feargus loves imaginary numbers, from the sound of it.

Obsidian sure chose a winner with Vs Evil, though! Vs Evil is the gift that keeps giving to the Pillars franchise just when you think there's no more drama to talk about.

Eli_Havelock

Learned
4chan calls Death Stranding "The ultimate pleb filter" for a reason, I guess.

I am just really amused by how much that game can trigger people.

It's like Cyberpunked with the kids table throwing an absolute fit because they're only trusted to use small forks. Small plastic forks.

And the same people expect Hardsuit's overpromoted interns to put BL2 onto the same shit? That's going to be even more hilarious.

Semiurge

Cipher
It's coming out.

Paradox shall wield the full power of Sweden's economy (their bottomline) to make this work.

They could just funnel the social security that fully supports their extended somali families into this export.

Sweden: "Nah."

Harthwain

Magister
Say what you will about the game, but 95% positive reviews out of 6,845 in a month (and 94% positive reviews out of 24,950 - total) is an impressive feat in itself. People are rarely this unified in their opinions on games.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Hey guys, just stumbled upon on post of some guy who claim to be betatester for VtMB2.

If you want, translate it yourself, or find someone who could translate it for you (not me I don't care about this shit of a game).
Also be quit about it as guy claimed that pealty for breaking NDA is 30K pf dollaridoos.

This guy also stated, that CP2007 will be looking like a candy with releases liek VtMB2, if industry will be like that further down the hill - and it WILL be.

Last edited:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
*posting screencaps instead of copying and pasting the text so any non-Russian could google translate*

By the way, it's likely a LARP. Looking at CKIII which was published a few months ago, Paradox outsources its QA to Poland, not Russia.

Last edited:

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
There are programs, that could read images for text. I think there should be online services for that.
But yeah, my bad, didn't think about that.
Also, due high density of slang I think google translation is out of question.
Find some Russian!

jackofshadows

Magister
Paradox outsources its QA to Poland, not Russia.
Judging by those posts, the guy have actually played it and he's not from any QA, just some random guy who sent them email at the right time, got access for two months (some allegedly got for 6 months etc).

His feedback could be summed up as 'buggy as hell big on sjw v5 vampire mess' which is expected. Also Voermann cameo w/o proper fan-service. Parasyting on the first game is strong in general. Gameplay wise its complete shit, the game's world is dead, he disliked the plot mostly because you're absolute nobody (which is actually seems good to me). Any mature theme ruined by sjw execution (you cannot fuck whores if your humanity <5 or some shit etc). Mechanically speaking Malks suck, Tremere rulez which is expected as well.

Anyway, even if all he's saying is true its probably very outdated, who knows which will be left or not and if this crap ever got released at all.

Last edited:

Harthwain

Magister
Anyway, even if all he's saying is true its probably very outdated, who knows which will be left or not and if this crap ever got released at all.
It is outdated by how much? There is only so much you can fix, even if you have months to do so. I am going to err on the side of doubtfulness here.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom