Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Prime Junta

IME Swedes are much less idpol than Kwanzanians (although moreso than Danes or Finns, don't know about Norwegians). Also Paradox's strategy games are mega popular among shitlords. I think it's unlikely he got axed for being problematic. More likely just vanilla office politics.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yes, there is probably some significance to the fact that Brian was fired alongside Ka’ai Cluney. Presumably they were seen as aligned with each other and opposed to changes that Paradox decided had to be made.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
IME Swedes are much less idpol than Kwanzanians (although moreso than Danes or Finns, don't know about Norwegians). Also Paradox's strategy games are mega popular among shitlords. I think it's unlikely he got axed for being problematic. More likely just vanilla office politics.
Isn't Paradox butthurt about their popularity among the right? I remember them removing phrase Deus Vult from the sequel to one of their games because of association between the phrase and the far right.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
don't know about Norwegians
Norwegians are alright

black-metal-norway-image.jpg

Vatnik Wumao
Isn't Paradox butthurt about their popularity among the right? I remember them removing phrase Deus Vult from the sequel to one of their games because of association between the phrase and the far right.
Yeah nah.
807azc7phry41.jpg

orcinator

Liturgist
even they realize how fucking embarrassing it'd be to have to admit your game's writing is being headed by a fucking game journo (Cara Ellison) now.

She (?) worked on Dishonored 2 so she(?) already got some cred, even if there was dicksucking involved.
I'm sure their current target audience would prefer a stronk woman (?) over a wyte.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Yeah nah.
807azc7phry41.jpg

It literally was fake news. I've tried searching for an article and found RPS note where author admitted that he was full of shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom