Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

This is Paradox's chief business development officer. Absolutely brutal.

And that is why we need a chad button!
n0zyc9z.png

Self-Ejected

T.Ashpool

Self-Ejected
i'm not sure how he's able to make fun of the situation when his companies stocks are tanking, millions of dollars and multiple years of development time have been wasted and if he is one of the people in higher management at paradox, is partly responsible for that. shouldn't he be worried for his job?
then i realized how non woke it would look if paradox fired someone named shams jorjani, so he's probably safe.

Vincente

Arbiter
i'm not sure how he's able to make fun of the situation when him companies stocks are tanking, millions of dollars and multiple years of development time have been wasted and if he is one of the people in higher management at paradox, is partly responsible for that. shouldn't he be worried for his job?
then i realized how non woke it would look if paradox fired someone named shams jorjani, so he's probably safe.

Laughing at something is a natural coping mechanism most humans have.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yes, gallows humor. They all know they fucked up, and in Sweden you can't just get fired willy nilly anyway.

Nutria

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In

Just wait 6 months until they find some Sunni Arab from Dubai who explains how terribly oppressed they are by Iranians daring to exist and oh by the way we have a lot more money...

KateMicucci

Arcane
If the sickening, sacriligeous christmas trailer ("come dance") was any indication of what the final game would be like, I'm glad this was canned.

oH No sACrILeGe In mY VaMPirE gAEm

:nocountryforshitposters:
I'll hold my breath for the day when somebody makes a vampire game ad featuring a man dancing around the mutilated corpses of a family that was celebrating Hanukkah.

Maculo

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
I just read the closed beta impressions that Bester translated/paraphrased back in December. That’s pretty bad.

Initially, I was surprised that Paradox pulled the plug on Hardsuit, but now I am surprised that they didn’t pull it months ago.

someone asked for this:

shes been intolerable for about a year... but she announces 2 mins in that the new team cant be announced because the contract isnt signed. That sounds hilarious that they have fired hardlabs officially, but dont officially have a team to replace it.

yeah, sounds about right for this shit show.

Testownia

someone asked for this:

shes been intolerable for about a year... but she announces 2 mins in that the new team cant be announced because the contract isnt signed. That sounds hilarious that they have fired hardlabs officially, but dont officially have a team to replace it.

yeah, sounds about right for this shit show.

Wait... you've been following someone you can't stand... for at least a year?

Testownia

Wait... you've been following someone you can't stand... for at least a year?
Well, shes the community manager for world of darkness, are you surprised someone who follows world of darkness stuff might check in what their community manager has to say time to time?

If I were a fan of WoD I would completely ignore anything the current development team has to say.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom