Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Vincente

Arbiter
All ye non-believers shall perish when Bloodlines 2 rises from its torpor like the Ravnos Antediluvian and devours his progeny. You are all denying it exists, but it slumbers.

Gargaune

Magister
Waiting until 2024 for this? Fuck that.
What do you mean "fuck waiting until 2024"? The year 2024 is happening regardless. The game is getting made regardless if you "wait for it". And once it gets made, might as well try it.
Not like you are waiting in a line outside, in the rain.
Ah, but consider the cost/benefit analysis! The game will be a dumpsterfire lolcow regardless of whether it releases in 2023 or 2077, the coming roast is all you can look forward to. So why wait? Why throw more money at it? Bring it on, release it next Friday! :-D
I don't know about you, but I like playing video games more than I like shitposting about american identity politics.
Therefore in my dreams Bloodlines 2 is a good, fun game. This is what I wish and hope for. So many popamoles here just wishing and hoping its as shit as possible, so they can post Rudi again.
I'd also take playing a good game over shitting on a bad one, but I don't expect that's on the menu. Hopes and dreams are one thing, a reasonable projection from the game's troubled development is another. As such, I set my sights on a more sensible horizon and look forward to Crowbcat's eventual video.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
It's not about any Rudi or identity politics shitposting,my man. You got it all wrong.
This industry has left me completely and utterly dissapointed. Year after year after year of massive decline in creativity,ambition and artistry.
I want to believe that Bloodlines 2 would be a worthy sequel to VTMB,but I just cannot.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
I hope their announcement comes with gameplay footage.

But that's overly optimistic in 2022.

Vincente

Arbiter
Bloodlines trademark has been updated with European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) about 5 days ago.
iem3ulvm7fz91.jpg

It's definitely the Bloodlines 2 logo with the infinity symbol.

Lambach

Arcane
So many popamoles here just wishing and hoping its as shit as possible, so they can post Rudi again.

Because everyone who is at least a little rational knows that there isn't even a theoretical chance of it being good, so the only way you can extract some enjoyment from it is if it's a spectacular dumpsterfire, like Andromeda on steroids and meth.

The worst thing that can happen with it would be that it comes out as a functional, yet completely bland, inoffensive, Chinese sweatshop style mediocrity. Not fun enough to play, but also not bad enough to make tons of memes out of it.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Will the characters be as memorable as the ones in VTMB? Calling it right now,they probably wouldn't beat the voice acting and facial animations in Bloodlines.
Jeanette,Velvet Velour,Smiling Jack,Beckett,Gary,Lacroix,Fat Larry,Venus(and her BOOBS),so many great characters.

Lambach

Arcane
Will the characters be as memorable as the ones in VTMB? Calling it right now,they probably wouldn't beat the voice acting and facial animations in Bloodlines.
Jeanette,Velvet Velour,Smiling Jack,Beckett,Gary,Lacroix,Fat Larry,Venus(and her BOOBS),so many great characters.

IIRC, the version of the Source engine Bloodlines was developed with was generally considered trash (which is why among other things, from what I heard, modding Bloodlines is extremely difficult) but it was praised and remembered for having the best facial animation and lip-syncing capabilities at the time.

And indeed, it holds up well to this day. Very few non-AAA games do that anywhere nearly as well as Bloodlines.

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Because everyone who is at least a little rational knows that there isn't even a theoretical chance of it being good
Incorrect. There is a theoretical chance of it being good. And until it releases, there will continue to be such a chance.
At least as good as Vampyr, like B tier game quality.

Xelocix

Learned
Incorrect. There is a theoretical chance of it being good. And until it releases, there will continue to be such a chance.
At least as good as Vampyr, like B tier game quality.
Vampyr was an F- tier game. I uninstalled that shit the nanosecond Lady Ashbury's brown adopted feminist daughter started ranting about the patriarchy. Can't go 10 minutes without talking to some retarded woke side character. Insanely cucked ez boring shit game.

Self-Ejected

HereticGuy

Self-Ejected
Vampyr was an F- tier game. I uninstalled that shit the nanosecond Lady Ashbury's brown adopted feminist daughter started ranting about the patriarchy. Can't go 10 minutes without talking to some retarded woke side character. Insanely cucked ez boring shit game.

Cain; when he sees the products made by Twitter generation about his Kin:
oHQbXnh.jpg

Lambach

Arcane
CQM is cringe the voice acting is horrible.

When compared to Troika's content, yeah, kinda, but when compared to other mods developed by unpaid hobbyists that significantly alter the main plot and narrative by adding a fuckton of extra OC, it's one of the best pieces of work around, for any game.

It's pretty much a must-play for someone that went through the regular game 3-4 times.

Or for those sick, autistic fucks I heard about that have 15+ full playthroughs in total, both in the regular and various gameplay-overhauled versions of the game and are looking for any extra content to get their Bloodlines fix... cough cough:M

0wca

Learned
Fuck VtmB 2.

Just play the original with CQM. It's well worth it, and you can hear the shitty VO from yours truly :cool:

CQM is cringe the voice acting is horrible.

For a few characters its pretty terrible. The main characters however: Victoria, Hazel, Arturo, etc. sound fucking amazing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom