Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vault Dweller: Age of Decadence needs to sell 45,000 copies to be successful

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Catalan!

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Colombian spanish is supposed to be the most correct form, but the most widespread is probably mexican spanish because of the cultural impact thoughout latin america of the telenovelas

Weasel
vbbdNYp.png

JUKqm9O.png

tarkin

Augur
Wasteland 2
Late to the party, but congrats VD and ITS on releasing the damn game!

Have just bought it on GOG, hope I can make some time to play it too.

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
Congrats bros, bought a Steam copy last night. So far I appreciate the mature vibe I get from the setting and writing. Very nice.

likaq

Arcane
How many copies sold on gog vd?

Last edited:
So 15 000 copies to go? Well done :) You will get there surely!
Did the sale got many new people to whishlist AoD? I have seen in myself, that I have wishlisted few games during the sale, I was considered buying but decided no to.

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Couldnt be happier for you VD that your dream of beign a full time developer is a reality and we will be seeing more games from you in the future!

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
So 15 000 copies to go? Well done :) You will get there surely!
Did the sale got many new people to whishlist AoD? I have seen in myself, that I have wishlisted few games during the sale, I was considered buying but decided no to.
Not yet. I assume that most people have already wishlisted the game (it's on 88,324 wishlists at the moment; I don't see it getting any bigger).

Couldnt be happier for you VD that your dream of beign a full time developer is a reality and we will be seeing more games from you in the future!
Thanks!

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Now where is that Fallout 4 review?
Pew-pew.

I know it was thrown around as a joke, but I actually would like to see VD do an AoD review.
There are plenty of things that bother me, things we should have done differently. I was thinking of writing an article summarizing my thoughts on the matter, but I was too busy with the update.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom