Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vault Dweller and the nazification of the Codex

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
What have I suggested? I posted quotes. I did order someone not to use my name or post in the posts I post in. Roqua's suggestions=zero. I have never told anyone how to run his or her site, especially a site I use for free. But I shall now make a suggestion.

You suggesting I made a suggestion is retarded, and proves that you do not have all of the chromosomes needed to function at the same level of people without developmental disabilities. I suggest you learn what the words you use mean, and go find those chromosomes while you’re at it.

Seven said:
What you suggest is incredibly egotistical and just plain stupid

Lets say I did suggest something, how would it be egotistical? Do you know what the word means? Can you explain in a coherent and logical manner how even the quotes I used could translate into egotism or even contain the least bit or narcissism? You could say my spiel about whats-his-name was egotistical, but that wasn’t what you were talking about.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK! Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!Exitium Rex loves Blackhart MAN COCK!

Seven

Erudite
What have I suggested? I posted quotes. I did order someone not to use my name or post in the posts I post in. Roqua's suggestions=zero. I have never told anyone how to run his or her site, especially a site I use for free. But I shall now make a suggestion.

You know what I'm suggeting now? I'm suggesting that you've become a fucking retard... we're having a discussion where dicks are complaining about their prissy rights and then you post your prissy little quotes and you expect those not to be taken as opinions and you expect them not to impact the discussion... fuck off, really.

Roqua

Prospernaut
I already suggested you were retarded, so you basically just said, “I’m rubber, you’re glue, whatever you say to me bounces off me and sticks to you. Neener neener” That is pretty retarded and childish.

And the quotes I used were supposed to have an impact, that’s why I used them. And I do not think they suggest, but state what the exact message the person I quote is trying to get across. Good quotes from mostly good people. And please explain how they were egotistical; I’m dying to here how that goes.

Twinfalls

Erudite
What happened to the straight-talking roqua we used to know? You've become a politician, man.

I don't think we can hang out anymore.

Roqua

Prospernaut
What exactly am I side-stepping? Nothing. I have to be a little more clearer when talking to people that find words having specific definitions a hard concept to grasp.

Lets face facts. There isn’t that many people here with the intelligence to moderate as VD would like this board to be moderated. Most of the naysayers can’t even grasp simple, reasonable concepts, or engage in simple, reasonable debate. So a lot of drama will ensue and a lot more resources will be poured into moderating or talking about how things were moderated wrong. Which will lead to either things going back to how they were or more enforcement of newer, stricter rules.

I liked this site for two reasons: 1) I can use a lot of bad words and be a complete idiot while making my genius points. 2) There used to be people here that liked and understood real rpgs.

2) Is largely gone, as the bandwagon, action game retards have taken over this site and only a couple people are left that even understand the fundamental concepts needed to have a worth while debate without actually retyping the same shit over and over to new and stupider action game fans.

I like being annoying, and I like being an idiot, and I like real rpgs. It sits bad with me that the idiots like whats-his-name or fancypants will go largely unmoderated and the other group of idiots like bryce and sheek will be screwed with. I hate that king-comarade is thought of as an idiot but somehow would-be-creator isn’t. They are equally idiotic. But one kind of idiocy is given a free pass. I don’t care if what I say gets retardolanded, as I strive to be a bigger and better idiot than the next guy. I take pride in my one post I have so far that got retardolanded. I would wear a dumbfuck tag with pride. It’s the unfairness of the whole thing by letting the group of idiots that get a free pass on every other forum continue to get a free pass here, while the other idiots get screwed with the same as every other forum. I dislike them all and would like to be free of their idiocy, but since that isn’t going to happen I say let them be equally idiotic.

This is about treating idiots equally, which I don’t see happing after a certain group of idiots get their way finally. I don’t think VD would want the blowhards to control this site (which will be an unfortunate aftereffect of what he is calling for), and I don’t think SP, being a true-blue-blooded American and all, would allow it.

Let idiocy run rampant equally or die, bitches.

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
I aim to please.
icon_salut.gif

Seven

Erudite
I already suggested you were retarded, so you basically just said, “I’m rubber, you’re glue, whatever you say to me bounces off me and sticks to you. Neener neener” That is pretty retarded and childish.

Well if I'm retarded and childish it's only because you're contagious.

And the quotes I used were supposed to have an impact, that’s why I used them. And I do not think they suggest, but state what the exact message the person I quote is trying to get across. Good quotes from mostly good people. And please explain how they were egotistical; I’m dying to here how that goes.

Of course the quotes suggest and are suggestive--I fail to see how you can dispute this (I'm not using semantics here, it's just common sense). The "exact message" eh? Bullshit, the messages you believe the quotes to convey are based on your own personal understanding of the quotes; this isn't to say that others will not understand them in the same way, but it also means that there is no exact message as different people will have different interpretations. The way you use them is egotistical because any man who hides behind the words of others (cannot formulate an argument on his own) has defintely got some kind of a complex (maybe you have a small cock). It's one thing to make a statement and then use a quote to back it up; it's totally different animal to just lazily post a bunch of quotations and then let them stand in for your opinion.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Seven said:
Well if I'm retarded and childish it's only because you're contagious.

Hogwash.

Of course the quotes suggest and are suggestive--I fail to see how you can dispute this (I'm not using semantics here, it's just common sense). The "exact message" eh? Bullshit, the messages you believe the quotes to convey are based on your own personal understanding of the quotes; this isn't to say that others will not understand them in the same way, but it also means that there is no exact message as different people will have different interpretations. The way you use them is egotistical because any man who hides behind the words of others (cannot formulate an argument on his own) has defintely got some kind of a complex (maybe you have a small cock). It's one thing to make a statement and then use a quote to back it up; it's totally different animal to just lazily post a bunch of quotations and then let them stand in for your opinion.

Claptrap, hooey, and bunkum. It would be egotistical of me to assume I could make an argument nearly as well as men far better than I am.

I think you have mistaken statement for suggestion. Most all of the quotes make a clear and precise statement that suggests nothing and states exactly what the person meant to convey perfectly. 2^2=4. Make no laws regarding speech and speech will be free. Or no speech laws=free speech. 2^2=4.

My last post was suggestive though, let's just chalk it up to you getting an early start due to all of the excitment and prospects of tyranny.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
As fun as this is, Retardo Land is here to stay and VD was right to move Rex's thread into it. Especially considering it was long since dead before being revived with an inane comment by Rex. The thread had done its dash.

I just like taking pot shots at VD about forum moderation ever since the image thing.

Slylandro

Scholar
Hey DU, what happened to the download links here: http://amtut.terra-arcanum.com/resources.htm ?

Out of boredom I decided to compare the dialogue between Arcanum and PS: T but couldn't download the Arcanum dialogue. Yeah I know all I have to do is undat it but I haven't done it before and don't know how much trouble it is.

...sorry if I interrupted anything important on this page. :lol:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Slylandro said:
Hey DU, what happened to the download links here: http://amtut.terra-arcanum.com/resources.htm ?

Out of boredom I decided to compare the dialogue between Arcanum and PS: T but couldn't download the Arcanum dialogue. Yeah I know all I have to do is undat it but I haven't done it before and don't know how much trouble it is.

...sorry if I interrupted anything important on this page. :lol:
I've been meaning to re-upload those but haven't. Click the downloads link on the left though and you'll get most of the others that are listed there.

Hazelnut

Erudite
Roqua said:
blowhardbitchnobody said:
I didn't bother answering Roqua - he's pretty much just a troll whose recent personality change has been rather amusing, wheras you need a wake up call to reality so bad it must fucking hurt!
You didn’t answer me? I asked you a question?
Nope, you posted a stupid long-ass list of irrelevant quotes. Just like any good troll, and not deserving of any kind of response.

Roqua said:
I barley even know you exist.
Good - I'd be quite concerned if I'd been posting the sort of crap that you'd take notice of.

Roqua said:
I skip over your overly long gibberish as anyone normal would. I saw you type my name because I searched for the Afterfall post and wondered why some blowhard, longwinded, shitfuck would ever dare to utter my glorious name. From now on out you are not allowed to use my name or posts in any posts I do. You, lady, should be expelled from this site along with your interminable humdrum. Go build up your post count at a website that hates freedom.

Did I hurt your feelings Roqua? Bet you seriously needed to wipe down your keyboard after typing that! :lol:

And, build my post count? You should try to pay more attention to reality - you're slipping! You know, your trolling has become mediocre quallity tat, not that it makes any difference to me - I'm not biting whatever bait you use. Carry on getting mad if you want though. :)

I suggest you stick to RPG discussions only, to which you do actualy contribute somthing worthwhile, but I'm pretty sure you'll ignore me... :wink:

Roqua said:
To you other ladies, I figured out this site isn’t a country and doesn’t have a government since I tried to get a visa to visit it and I got laughed at for that very reason. My posts were to drum up SP’s true American blood. Live free or die, bitches.

To you small minded, high-post count troll whores, blah, blah, blah.

Well if there's one thing you can be proud of - you're certainly maintaining the level of idiocy that you declare you're aiming for when you post. Sometimes you even surpass yourself!

Roqua

Prospernaut
whats-his-name? said:
And, build my post count? You should try to pay more attention to reality - you're slipping!

You're sharp as a fucking tack aren't you ma'am?

Aren't you not allowed to utter my glorious name? Moderators, ban this rule-breaking bitch at once.

Hazelnut

Erudite
misses-the-fucking-obvious said:
whats-his-name? said:
And, build my post count? You should try to pay more attention to reality - you're slipping!

You're sharp as a fucking tack aren't you ma'am?

Aren't you not allowed to utter my glorious name? Moderators, ban this rule-breaking bitch at once.

Boo-hoo-hoo, stop trying to take away my freedom man! Hahaha. :P

I find it telling how you feel that implying someone is female is a massive insult. Male insecurity? Okay, Roqua, you got me fair and square - I'm really a woman. Oh, noes! :lol:

Roqua, you got any toys left in your pram over there, or was that the last one?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom