Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter VGHS - Video Game Highschool, Season 2

Gurkog

Erudite
Project: Eternity
VGHS is a web series that has been entirely funded through kickstarter. Season 2 episode 1 was released recently. You can check it out on their homepage at rocketjump.com or on youtube.

Season 1 Kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/freddiew/video-game-high-school

Season 2 Kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/freddiew/video-game-high-school-season-two

youtube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/freddiew/videos

Rocketjump (their website): http://www.rocketjump.com/

So far I don't think this season is as funny as the first, but it does have its moments. This shit is better than most crap on TV.

EDIT: Might want to watch season 1 first or you will probably be really confused about what the fuck is happening.

Borelli

Arcane
I opened one of their youtube videos, saw them playing Call of Duty in real life then immediately closed it.
Hey they have a 5second movie guy!

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
has a surprising number of competent visual effects.
Ha, what a joke, as if any shitty webseries can even do a decent chroma key...

DcXc6Hk.jpg

I stand corrected.

Also, the joys of Kickstarter inflation:

Season 1 - We want 75k.
Season 2 - MUST HAVE 636k.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Watching this made me throw up all over my penis. Thanks a lot.

Also, did anyone notice the "CYBER DWARVES" and "DO THE CHAOS DUNK!" at the match screens...?

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
Bleh, disgusting. Fucking gamers. Good idea from a business perspective though, it's tailor made for the sensibilities of modern teenage (and 20-sometging manchild) nerds.

Gurkog

Erudite
Project: Eternity
The guys behind this series were paid by EA to make live action commercials for Battlefield games because live action game simulation is what they love to do.

Dr Tomo

Learned
Good god I saw 30 min of this garbage on Netflix and made me want to throw a puppy off the bridge. Whole series basically caters to Cod kids who are getting out of middle school or in high school with hopes of being a "pro cyber athlete". The amount of autism packed in each episode astounds me.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
But is Felicia Day in it? She's always in anything involving videogames so I'd be surprised if she isn't

eric__s

ass hater
Developer
Watching this made me throw up all over my penis. Thanks a lot.

Also, did anyone notice the "CYBER DWARVES" and "DO THE CHAOS DUNK!" at the match screens...?

Haha, he gave us some advice when we were doing our Kickstarter. He's a fan!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom