Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware VR Days Europe 2019

puur prutswerk should be sent as an official codex emissary to Vr Days Europe 2019

• Total voters

puur prutswerk

Magister
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
I am seriously thinking about going, should I go as an official codex emissary?

It begins tomorrow and lasts until friday. I will not go to any events, but will be at the exhibition.

puur prutswerk

Magister
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Can you dual rep both Codex and Hafavun?
I guess not.

I even will not go at all since it is a 3 hour train ride and it costs 70 echoes.

So I stayed at home and shouted at the rain because i am not very friendly with clouds atm.

in short: I will not goto this exhibition at all.

Earlier I wanted to address your question with an answer about how supermagicleprechauns cannot gunsling all that fast but eh.

Life is not arcanum.

Mortmal

Arcane
70 euros of train that's too much , man keep it to pay for your goggle stadia sub , it will come to that sooner or later.

Mortmal

Arcane
Just for the event ? They sterilize the VR hardware after each sweaty nerd use it or what ?

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
You motherfuckers were warned. Warnnnneeedddd!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom