Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr - WH40K action-RPG from NeocoreGames

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Played the first chapter as Nerd Mechanicus Inquisitor and it was surprisingly fun experience, it might be bit too easy later on given the amount of automata you can summon (took Dominus and once again gone Puritan) but well done. Never heard about tech priest becoming Inquisitor before but I guess its possible.

:incline:

Commissar Draco

Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Is this worth playing?

It's been on my wishlist for ages

Its worth playing but not sure if worth paying full price wait for next sale Comrade.

50% cheaper today.

Would advice to not buy Prophecy until Neocore and Steam fix the discount pro missed to Martyr owners, it should be 30% but is only 10%.

Edit its fixed now just exit the steam, reload page and you should get proper discount, kudos for Steam for granting Commissar refund too.

Last edited:

Commissar Draco

Patron
Does this have a singleplayer campaign?

Its 7 chapters of main story line now with Prophecy for Crusader, Psycher and Death Cult Assasin, three chapters for Tech Inquisitor plus three campaigns about chaos undivided, Dark Eldars and Khornates. Buy Martyr now with 50% dicount and then Prophecy with 30% you won't regret it Comrade.

Last edited:
Codex Year of the Donut
Ah, I see what's causing it. The "Frame Blending" option is a bit of an interesting hack — they only recompute the depth buffer every second or so. Meshes terribly with an algorithm like TAA, can't believe they didn't notice it. ReShade + SMAA(color or luminance based, depth-based will have the same issue) works fine.

Commissar Draco

Patron
FV2KYls.jpg

Level 26 enough perks to get my Nerdquisitor back up of three Castellan battle Automata. :incline: Acurally playing as him as so much easier than with my Crusader cause Devs sure love their defend someone against three side assault shtick. :decline:

Last edited:
Codex Year of the Donut
Acurally playing as him as so much easier than with my Crusader cause Devs sure love their defend someone against three side assault shtick. :decline:
I've played as Psyker and melee Crusader so far, only time I've found it easier to be Psyker was defending things from a 3-way assault.
Crusader was a PITA because nearly all the enemies were ranged.
Crusader is more fun though

Zurat-Yarkuch

Savant
Just purchased the Prophecy Expansion to take advantage of the 30% discount for Martyr owners.

Though I won't be playing it right away since I'm working towards getting my assassin to Level 100 (at 83 right now.) That and I still have the Khorne story campaign to finish.

If you don't have the base game I recommend purchasing it now that it is 50% till August 2nd. I've sunk over 100 hours into it and have been having a blast.

Renevent

Cipher
So yeah, the game is still pretty wonky, but it does feel a bit better polished than when I last played it. Been playing it all morning and it's decent fun. The new class is cool too, and the enemies brought some much needed variety. Not sure if that will make the game worth playing for most people here though. One thing I will say is this is unequivocally the best pet class in any ARPG ever. Really well executed and there's a nice amount of depth and customization. Goes like this:

-You have slots for individual pets
-Certain equipment grants slots (weapons have 0-3 slots, you're armor can forego active skill for a slot, you can trade grenades for a belt that gives another slot, etc)
-Each slot allows you to pick a robot (you can mix and match whatever you want)
-There's like 6-7 robots to choose from (turrets, big robot guy, dudes on tank tracks, etc)
-From there, each assigned robot can also be individually customized with different weapons, even changing it from ranged to melee
-There's also tech gear you can give them (3 mount points each) to add new bonuses and stats
-All of the above is also managed with varying cooldown costs, summon costs (tech mana), and reserve management

Pretty damn awesome, and I could see a nice amount of varying setups working well in game.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Standalone expansion? 50% discount? All I know is this paints the base game as likely suspect for a new Humble Monthly addition.

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Standalone expansion? 50% discount? All I know is this paints the base game as likely suspect for a new Humble Monthly addition.
Well, next month's stuff will get released this friday, so even if you get it on steam right now and it's in the next bundle you can still easily refund it.

Codex Year of the Donut
I'd recommend compressing the game's folder, nearly all the game data is uncompressed so the folder is yuge.
On windows you should be able to right click the game folder -> properties -> Advanced -> check 'compress contents'. Expect to see a 50-70% reduction in size.

PrettyDeadman

So Prophecy is literally the same game as Martyr but with some additional content?
Why the fuck Martyr is more expensive then? I feel scammed.

PrettyDeadman

So, due to (((unethical))) product information which almost scammed me into buying the same game twice, J decided to commit a counter-scam technique by buying Prophecy with 30% discount while owning martyr and refunding martyr afterwards (also got 2 cards from martyr). My only worry is that I wont get my (((steam credits))) back since I requested a refund to my credit card instead of steam wallet.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
With Prophecy you only have access to the Adeptus class and less content overall, but if that's the only class you're interested in playing then it shouldn't be a problem.

Commissar Draco

Patron
So, due to (((unethical))) product information which almost scammed me into buying the same game twice, J decided to commit a counter-scam technique by buying Prophecy with 30% discount while owning martyr and refunding martyr afterwards (also got 2 cards from martyr). My only worry is that I wont get my (((steam credits))) back since I requested a refund to my credit card instead of steam wallet.

Its tnew class to play with with new game mode, and three new chapters what you want more from Expansion Comrade? But I don't know why they indeed did not offered both Martyr and Prophecy in one bundle.

Last edited:

PrettyDeadman

Its tnew class to play with with new game mode, and three new chapters what you want more from Expansion Comrade? But I don't know why they indeed did not offered both Martyr and Prophecy in one bundle.
I want to be able to purchase it as an addon (dlc) for the original game. Wtf is with 2 seperate installs. I need my brainpower to develop optimal strategy for kernel regression of signals from experimental sensors in my countries top strategic national industry, not to protect myself from confusing scams on steam.

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
I think the game he meant is Chaosbane.

I got slightly interested in this after reading recent posts in this thread, but went all nope after seeing the steam page. Another game with retarded pricing and what's with these ridiculous dlc. Back in the day I would buy something like this during a winter sale -80%, but since all the sales are useless now then goodbye.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom