Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Codex Year of the Donut
alright so here's the character we're making:
she's an ugly grumpy GIRLBOSS

yeah that's new and unique

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Nm6k Dodo1610 What are you people even disagreeing on? Don't tell me you actually find this attractive:
oDduH0g.png
This is like watching all the goodwill and street cred gained with Kingmaker just burn.
After Wrath people are going to be more critical. As they should. I am not buying this game regardless of what happens. Already learned my lesson from Wrath and will rather sit on the sidelines.

Maculo

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Nm6k Dodo1610 What are you people even disagreeing on? Don't tell me you actually find this attractive:
oDduH0g.png
This is like watching all the goodwill and street cred gained with Kingmaker just burn.
After Wrath people are going to be more critical. As they should. I am not buying this game regardless of what happens. Already learned my lesson from Wrath and will rather sit on the sidelines.
I didn't follow WotR all that closely (still need to finish the game), but I remember you were an avid poster and monk resource. What the hell happened?

Codex Year of the Donut
I didn't follow WotR all that closely (still need to finish the game), but I remember you were an avid poster and monk resource. What the hell happened?
"hey guys what if we make a D&D game focused entirely on high level play using one of the worst pathfinder modules that exists and have exclusively unlikable characters and bad dialogue?"

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I don't like this concept art at all. She looks ugly as fuck. Why would a developer share something like this? Maybe it looks better finished? Yet, why would you give people bad impression by showcasing ugly unfinished art.
That's your character's mother, she's not going to look beautifully young.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Intradasting. You've piqued my brains. Are you telling me that, over time, a woman develops masculine features as she gets older?
Their concept artist seems to have an axe to grind against shapely women, the Harmeet was also rather masculine. Possibly a gay Cypriot.

Codex Year of the Donut
I don't like this concept art at all. She looks ugly as fuck. Why would a developer share something like this? Maybe it looks better finished? Yet, why would you give people bad impression by showcasing ugly unfinished art.
she could try not looking like a man, cdpr did it fine in thronebreaker

Her boobs are too small! Jesus Christ, THIS is supposed to be your mother? She's flatter than a fucking anvil! I am legitimately astounded at how nonexistent her titties are. In the grim darkness of the far future, there is no breastfeeding.

Trithne

Erudite

She's probably also 3,000 years old given the life extensions and cybernetics the typical Rogue Trader gets.

lightbane

Arcane
Isn't that character one that obviously dies/goes missing in the intro? Why waste concept art for her if she may not even show up ingame?

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Isn't that character one that obviously dies/goes missing in the intro? Why waste concept art for her if she may not even show up ingame?
Every major character needs concept art so they'll know what kind of model to make.

Yoomazir

Educated
Plot twist or flashback cutscenes, pick your poison.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom