Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer 40k: Sanctus Reach (Need Names)

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
I think all familiar with Warhammer 40k: Sanctus Reach know it's a good game. I've finally figured out how to edit unit (unit sergeant?) names so I'm looking for Codexers to "apply" to join the Space Puppies.

Available unit types (in the first campaign) are:
  1. Grey Hunters (Bolter) - 5
    1. Dayyalu
    2. Joinedus 4this
    3. Andnjord
  2. Grey Hunters (Melta) - 2
    1. ThisNameIsFree
  3. Grey Hunters (Flamer) - 2
    1. Storyfag
    2. Commissarus Draco
  4. Blood Claws - 7
    1. Eriador
    2. ERYFKRAD
    3. vazha
  5. Wolfguard (Hammer) - 1
    1. Azira
  6. Wolfguards (Flamer) - 2
    1. Reinhardt
  7. Wolfguards (Bolter) - 3
    1. Grimwulf
  8. Dreadnoughts - 2
    1. Papa Môlé
    2. Atomkilla
  9. Landspeeders - 3
    1. Darth Chomikus
  10. Swiftclaws - 5
    1. Helly
  11. Whirlwind - 1
    1. MZeta
  12. Rhinos - 3
    1. Undead Phoenix
  13. Wolf Priest - 1
    1. JagreenLern
Obviously Grey Hunters (Bolter) and Blood Claws are going to be more prevalent. Longfangs maybe. Good number of Landspeeders, Swiftclaws, and Rhino drivers (lol).

Though, in any case, the campaign will use at least one of each unit so you could be the one being told to drive the Predator closer to an enemy so your commander can stab it with his sword.

---

Edit 1: Edited with the units in the first campaign
Edit 2: Added more Codexers
Edit 3: Fixed "JAGreenLantern." Is now "Hal Jordan."
Edit 4: Just kidding, "JagreenLern."

Last edited:

Dayyālu

Arcane
I hate how the Space Wolves became a wolf meme. They were kinda okaysh fifteen years ago. The terrible, terrible names were the start of BloodSecrator of Huge Bloodsecutionium that now we get.

Ffs.

Grey Hunter, Bolter, Skósveinn as a name.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
I hate how the Space Wolves became a wolf meme. They were kinda okaysh fifteen years ago. The terrible, terrible names were the start of BloodSecrator of Huge Bloodsecutionium that now we get.

Ffs.

Grey Hunter, Bolter, Skósveinn as a name.
I'm thinking of using just your Codexer names to be more lulzy

Reinhardt

Arcane
Wolfguard.

daf777e80e1a5c4a06c09696276fc883--know-your-meme-ha-ha.jpg

Papa Môlé

Arcane
When I was a boy I always dreamed of having my broken body artificially sustained by arcane machinery so I could be locked within a living tomb without rest or peace, so that I may continue to wage bloody war across the known universe unceasingly, knowing the end of combat only if and until my spirit is eventually devoured by transdimensional demons who know not of mercy or quarter.

vazha

Arcane
Sign me up as... Sir Edmund Blackadder. Roleplay the rest (assuming you've watched the series, if not, ditch this stinking lp and go watch them asap)

Andnjord

Arcane
Sign me up for Bolter duty boss. Solid front-liner, trustworthy, dependable and true believer in the cause!

Heck, I already have an appropriate avatar for this.

EDIT: Greyhunter by the way.

Last edited:

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Tremble before the Majesty of the Emperor, for we all walk in His Immortal Shadow.

Signing up for the Flamer Grey Hunters.
Would have preffered to be a simple, humble Guardsman, hell, would have preffered to be one of the Rubric'd Thousand Sons of Magnus. I really hate the Wolves. But I'll take what I can get.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Got most everyone.

BTW if a "slot" is not filled, that means it'll have the game's default (generic) unit name, which may spawn instead of a Codexer.

lightbane

Arcane
Ah, the game with the Space Mutts. Looking forward to see them die like dogs. :troll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom