Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warring Factions: Fresh New Round

Axioms

Arcane
Developer
Infamous and unique space browser game warring factions started a fresh new round. You can play on my team, yellow, or my enemies if you hate me, the red faction.Currently about 50 active players, used to hit 4 digits back in 2008 but these games are out of favor these days.

I haven't though about this game in years but I got an email in an old account and a new round is starting. Ages ago I recruited Bay12 to support my coup over my faction as president, Trump eat your heart out loser, and we had some fun. New round is way more chill. You can play pretty casually or really dive in.

There's a very unique science system, decent colony management for a browser game and the military stuff is very unique. Think very open ended 4x ship design, 3d map where you can build secret "warpnets" above the galactic plane where sensor nets can't see you and bring in a huge unexpected fleet, and so forth.

Axioms

Arcane
Developer
Surprised no one wanted the nostalgia of a good old space based browser game. And War-Facts was the best one. Dynamic research, sneaky maneuvers in space, etc. And it is forever free including all premium convenience features. If 10 people from Codex signed up and made their own empire they'd be competitive to win. Probably 4-5 months this round based on the way it is going.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom