Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Wasteland 2 Kickstarter Update #62: GOTY Edition Improvements - UI and Quirks

Semper

Cipher
MCA Project: Eternity
he ain't there anymore?

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
he ain't there anymore?
I'm here. I just mostly work on TTON as item designer/misc designer (plus the usual), and now a lot of BT4 work as you can imagine. Sea is the guy for WL2 Game of the Year Edition, he's doing a lot of system design work and generally kicking ass.

That said:
hun4DCR.png

CyberWhale

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I hope that this GOTY version doesn't only come with more added stuff, but some content cutting as well.
From what I've read on the Codex - the game suffers from a lot of combat filler/grinding and dropping that shit would certainly benefit the game's pacing and whatnot.
Size does matter, but sometimes in slightly unpredictable ways. As the saying goes - short but sweet.

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
I hope that this GOTY version doesn't only come with more added stuff, but some content cutting as well.
From what I've read on the Codex - the game suffers from a lot of combat filler/grinding and dropping that shit would certainly benefit the game's pacing and whatnot.
Size does matter, but sometimes in slightly unpredictable ways. As the saying goes - short but sweet.

Damn right. The trash mobs with bloated HP are one of the worst offenders and makes W2 feels like a third rate JRPG. Skill tests were designed to avoid save scumming and not to be fun. Honorable time sink activities such as lockpicking are infuriating in W2: they take forever and provide useless junk 99% of the time. Since the game is stuffed with filler combat and random loot on every corner, the gameplay is boring as hell.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom