Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Wasteland Wasteland 2 Thread - Director's Cut

Discussion in 'inXile Entertainment' started by DosBuster, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Daedalos Arcane The Real Fanboy

Daedalos
    Awesome news !

^ Top  
  2. Anthedon Arcane Patron

Anthedon
    Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    Time to delay my post balance patch playthrough -> post Unity 5 playthrough. This is welcome news regardless.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. Country_Gravy Arcane Patron

Country_Gravy
    Wasteland 2
    So I don't get to play this game ever?

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    ^ Top  
  4. hiver Guest

hiver
    :lol:

AHAhahahahaaaaaa.....

:applause:

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. tuluse Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

tuluse
    Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
    Regardless of what you think of the game, this is some nice post-release support.

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    ^ Top  
  6. J_C One Bit Studio Patron Developer Sad Loser

J_C
    Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
    [​IMG]

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. hiver Guest

hiver
    mirror, mirror on the wall.... tell me whose the most dumbfuck of them all...

JC... i thought you were sarcastic there. But it seems i gave you too big of a benefit.

You are mixing post release support with "still fucking fixing the broken shit we made for no good reason at all", tuluse.

And that "support" will not change anything substantial. Its another cheap PR stunt, Its just another salvo of hype.
    and they do that because they have nothing else to give.

- regardless of what i think... :lol: , yeah... thinking... only gets in the way of FUN.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. Daedalos Arcane The Real Fanboy

Daedalos
    Don't you ever get tired? Running around being angry all the time and spewing out the same bullshit? Like a tired old broken record.

It must be a frustrating life you live. I pity you, friend.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  9. DosBuster Arcane Patron The Real Fanboy

DosBuster
    Codex USB, 2014
    Wait a sec... I noticed it said that a few of what used to be unity 4 pro exclusives have been ported over to unity, therefore making a mod kit easier and not requiring unity pro.

I'm confused, Unity hasn't mentioned this yet? They haven't even specified a free or pro version of 5 yet, so.. did you guys accidentally announce something that wasn't meant to be announced?

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  10. hiver Guest

hiver
    What mod kit? :lol:

hello newfagg, welcome to your first hiver codex lesson.

This will be about the use of strawman arguments. They are very useful tool.
    You see its one of the first signs someone is a complete imbecile not capable of thinking straight or forming coherent sentences.

From there it only gets worse.

For example., it also makes it very clear on what level of butthurt you are. Frustrating life indeed. - psychological projection is always, always directly connected with these outburtss of stupidity you shit do.
    But its only as fun as watching a really idiotic soap opera on a constant loop.

And since the issue is an objectively horrible game, it means that you are a complete idiot, going around trying to troll people who are smarter then your shit self - only to maintain some pathetic level of pleasure while playing that utter shit.
    Same as vault dweller for example.

Some would think that is worthy of pity but i do not.

^ Top  
  11. Cadmus Arcane

Cadmus
    I don't know, hiver. I'm glad that they are doing something to make the game better.

^ Top  
  12. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?members/hiver.9053/ignore

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  13. hiver Guest

hiver
    Sure, sure, i can see that. Of course. I just dont think they will do anything substantial with it.

Combat is ok as it is, what it needs it better designed encounters and environment.
    But that aint going to solve the biggest problems of the game because the combat is not the biggest problem of the game. Its kind of moderately functional feature in a lot of others that are not.

Despite what some troll would have you believe i was just in an especially sarcastic mood, been working on something for days, several allnighters and very irregular sleeping, so thats why that post is like it is. I was just sarcastically laughing at it all.

-
    That aint going to help you infinitron, fallacy by popular vote... that you hope for.
    Thats just pathetic. The only thing that would help you is to stop being pretentious arrogant bastard and start asking questions and actually talking, instead of continuously insinuating and inventing shit.

^ Top  
  14. ZoddGuts Savant

ZoddGuts
    Anyways, good news at least their attempting to improve it.

^ Top  
  15. Grotesque ±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Patron

Grotesque
    Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
    :)

^ Top  
  16. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    • Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  17. Jedi Master Radek Arcane

Jedi Master Radek
    Fargo:

^ Top  
  18. agris Arcane Patron

agris
    still waiting to start my first play-through, this just cements my resolve.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  19. Jedi Master Radek Arcane

Jedi Master Radek
    There are two of us, then:)

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  20. Roguey Codex Staff Sawyerite

Roguey
    "And Wasteland 2 slated for late summer, so says @rangerkeenan."

The sound of Roguey being right. Also Tim Cain too I guess.

^ Top  
  21. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    No, they're still only asking about the console versions.

He posted the PC thing two hours later, in a different context.

^ Top  
  22. Grotesque ±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Patron

Grotesque
    Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
    Actually some men along the way managed to crush the cardboard cylinder my Wasteland 2 poster was packed in and now it's wrinkled.
    :(

^ Top  
  23. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    From Shoutbox:

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  24. sea inXile Entertainment Developer

sea
    Just a disclaimer that what I mentioned in the Shoutbox is also covered in our PS Blog post for the PS4 version announcement.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
    • Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  25. tuluse Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

tuluse
    Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
    Does this mean enemies will also being doing more against the player than just dealing damage?

If so :bounce:

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    ^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.