Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Wasteland 2 will include the original game

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Daymn, Brian!

bNGtI.jpg

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
What other stipulations did EA attach to this deal?

I have no idea. It's possible "Wasteland games will be distributed via EA as well" was a stipulation. Or maybe they'll be listed in the credits. But they have no influence on design, publishing, or make any money out of it, from that deal.
They probably bargained a statue of their own.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Mrs. Fargo certainly looks like she's from California. Since Fargo is a bro, I won't make any lame joke about how I hope that Wasteland 2 will be more genuine than his wife's lips and boobs.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
You guys still don't get it, do you? EA is being 'nice' so afterwards the can get Bioware Mythic working on a F2P MMO called 'Wasteland Forever'. The free hype and interested generated from Wasteland 2 will work out nicely for them.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Looking at those pictures of Brian Fargo makes me wonder what went wrong in my carreer choices.

That fucker !

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
I'm all out of cum right now. Thank you Miss Fargo.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom