Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

We are all Kalin

Will you rise up against tyranny?

• Total voters

Farewell into the night

Why has Kalin (pbuh) not been freed, yet?

Waiting on Dawcio to appease the plotting Crispy with more Star Stable screenshots.

And Dawcio has made up for completely faking horse therapy by taking screenshots from a YouTube video failing to post a screenshot of him on the dance floor.

And so, with all Kalinites having completed rehab, Kalin too has been released from the ways of Kalinism.

tumblr_new07coX2A1tiyc2yo1_400.gif

Job's done.

Self-Ejected

Kazuki

Self-Ejected
Free Kalin but ban all kalinites.

There will always be a price for freedom.

Edit : At that time when i typing this. Idk Kalin was set to be free, still wait for the rest kalinites ban however.

Last edited:

Gastrick

Cipher
my social security number is 078-05-1120
Lol, did you lose your tags so soon because Baldur's Gate 3 ended up as a shit game?
Yes, actually. When they knew that what I've been shouting out the whole time was actually right, they removed the tags out of shame and I received a full apology from the whole mod team.
:lol: I really hope it happened exactly like that. Maybe your approach of complaining about your tags in half your posts wasn't so bad after all.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
my social security number is 078-05-1120
Lol, did you lose your tags so soon because Baldur's Gate 3 ended up as a shit game?
Yes, actually. When they knew that what I've been shouting out the whole time was actually right, they removed the tags out of shame and I received a full apology from the whole mod team.
:lol: I really hope it happened exactly like that. Maybe your approach of complaining about your tags in half your posts wasn't so bad after all.
ultimately, there's no shame in admitting you're wrong, and I have deep respect for anyone who is able to admit that bg3 is horrible despite having defended it in the past

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I convinced the mod team to remove the tags with my mastery over the arts of rhetoric. After an impassioned speech, they all agreed that the tags should be removed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom