Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

We are all Kalin

Will you rise up against tyranny?

• Total voters

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I convinced the mod team to remove the tags with my mastery over the arts of rhetoric. After an impassioned speech, they all agreed that the tags should be removed.

And a 3 month subscription to Star Stable.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I convinced the mod team to remove the tags with my mastery over the arts of rhetoric. After an impassioned speech, they all agreed that the tags should be removed.
For clearly lying and thus dishonouring the tradition of mortal combat, I have re-instated your tags.

And the whole mod team clapped.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
For clearly lying and thus dishonouring the tradition of mortal combat, I have re-instated your tags.

And the whole mod team clapped.
Wait, please DarkUnderlord, It's clearly a joke. C'mon man. No one was going to believe it anyway. It was a harmless joke.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Wait, please DarkUnderlord, It's clearly a joke. C'mon man. No one was going to believe it anyway. It was a harmless joke.
Unreal Tournament is sirius bizness and must be taken siriusly.

I will be willing to remove this punishment for a grovelling 250 word apology (exactly 250 words, not one word more or one word less). Apologise to Unreal Tournaments for your blasphemery.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Dearest Unreal Tournament,

It is in my heart that I search for these words, words that reflect the deepest and most sincere feeling I have developed for you in the short three and a half hours we have spent together. Although I have not returned to you, despite the short distance I find myself from your sweet embrace at all times, the time we spent together was memorable and will always reside deeply in my heart. I write to you because I find myself in a position that, in good conscience, I cannot leave as is. Despite your ignorance of the goings-on of my time at the RPGCodex, I feel that I owe you complete honesty in this; although I fear the consequences your knowledge of the situation will bring. I, in no intent of malice, have besmirched your name through Selfishness and Tactlessness; character flaws I look to improve. I would like to assure you that despite this error on my part, this in no way reflects how I truly feel for you. I respect and love you; I lay these facts plainly at your feet so that my feeling for you be clear. I humbly beg for your forgiveness and should you accept, look forward to re-establishing our relationship. Ours is a relationship I hold dearly, and it would be a great loss to me if it came to an end.

No matter your decision in this, I will remember our time together fondly.

Your ardent admirer,
Ontopoly

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
About as good as your 3.5% faggot beer.

Lol, I have both, you have neither you cuck

IWD47c1.jpg

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Breaking news! Recent polls never accounted for mail-in votes, 5000 votes just TURNED up and are all in favour of restoring my Shoutbox access. I am humbled and look forward to lead the Shoutbox to greater glory as its new Overseer. Respect the democratic process. God bless!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom