Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

We need a FAT button.

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
The first Fat Albert cartoon was in primetime on American network television and was so low-budget that it looked like the animation was done directly on sketchpads with 50 pages of drawings and they just pointed a camera at it and flipped the pages of the pad. "Is this some kind of joke?" you may ask, like one of the "Get Three Coffins Ready" guys asked in A Fistful of Dollars but I'm pretty sure I read on IMDB trivia or something that they actually did this. I saw it myself. Were were you in seventy-two?

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
I've only seen black lesbians that looked like Fat Albert. Anyone remember the late comedienne Shirley Hemphill? She looked like a hill of hemp alright.

Shirley-Hemphill.jpg

Semiurge

Cipher
I don't understand why these great already submitted buttons haven't been implemented yet. Some of them have actual uses. It can't be that much work.

Trojan_generic

Magister
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
If you have half a dragon, it is both a dragon and too fat.
Edit: I mean only half of the dragon fitting in the button image.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom