Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

We Need A Space Under Our Avatars to Include Our Faggotry

Parsifarka

Arcane
We need a space under our avatars to include our faggotry. We could replace Location, which no one uses anyway, or just add one. Reasons to do this:

-There are lots of combatfag Codexers, and even some that were semi-famous developers, and this would be a nice way to make them feel welcome.
-I don't know what type of fags other Codexers are, so it would be helpful.
-Codex is known on the internet as a storyfag haven for RTwP and CYOA enablers, which regardless of your political positions, isn't a great thing for the long term viability of the website. It would be a good way to signal that the administration here doesn't necessarily endorse what many of the forums' members use the forums to espouse. I try to defend Codex as much as possible and let people know that we aren't all larpers, combat hating, blobberphobes, but it's really difficult to do so when anyone can come here and take a screenshot of a bunch of thread titles with popamole and decline in the titles.
-No one would have to use it if they didn't want to, so no one would have right to complain.
-It would really piss resetera off. They don't have spaces for people to share faggotry.

Falksi

Arcane
I like this idea.

d7pq9Ia.gif

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
We need a space under our avatars to include our faggotry. We could replace Location, which no one uses anyway, or just add one. Reasons to do this:

-There are lots of combatfag Codexers, and even some that were semi-famous developers, and this would be a nice way to make them feel welcome.
-I don't know what type of fags other Codexers are, so it would be helpful.
-Codex is known on the internet as a storyfag haven for RTwP and CYOA enablers, which regardless of your political positions, isn't a great thing for the long term viability of the website. It would be a good way to signal that the administration here doesn't necessarily endorse what many of the forums' members use the forums to espouse. I try to defend Codex as much as possible and let people know that we aren't all larpers, combat hating, blobberphobes, but it's really difficult to do so when anyone can come here and take a screenshot of a bunch of thread titles with popamole and decline in the titles.
-No one would have to use it if they didn't want to, so no one would have right to complain.
-It would really piss resetera off. They don't have spaces for people to share faggotry.
i will show you my honour when you show me urs!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom