Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Good Old Games
Donate to Codex
News Content Gallery About Donate Discord Contact
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

We Need A Space Under Our Avatars to Include Our Pronouns

Sacibengala

Arbiter

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Oh, but then there's the Crispy issue, true. We don't want to lose Crispy. Maybe Crispy can come out as trans with a special pronoun and then wouldn't have to leave.

Don't give him ideas.

Skinwalker

Master Glyphwright
Patron
Also, isn't it funny how this horrid nudex redesign has open the floodgates to the most mentally ill and retarded libturds among the userbase to smuggle in their fag agenda? "Oooh, now that the forum looks like a worse version of fakebook/instaturd/twatter, let's also have pronouns fields, and then punish disinformation and hate-speech, and then ban all the transphobes and anti-abortionists".

Of course, between every single stage of the (((agenda))) there will be copious amounts of "iTz a SlIpPeRrY sLoPe FallAcy!!" standard leftard gaslighting.

Jenkem was right.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Also, isn't it funny how this horrid nudex redesign has open the floodgates to the most mentally ill and retarded libturds among the userbase to smuggle in their fag agenda? "Oooh, now that the forum looks like a worse version of fakebook/instaturd/twatter, let's also have pronouns fields, and then punish disinformation and hate-speech, and then ban all the transphobes and anti-abortionists".

Of course, between every single stage of the (((agenda))) there will be copious amounts of "iTz a SlIpPeRrY sLoPe FallAcy!!" standard leftard gaslighting.

Jenkem was right.

Hasn't Wrong Carlo been pushing that particular agenda for as long as he's been here?

Doesn't seem like it has much to do with the new design.

Edit: You seem very upset Liberal.

Hag

Savant
Why on earth would you like to display pronouns ? That's grammatical shit, not some opinion or whatever.
Or let's display our adverbs, that would make more sense. Mine are "lazily" and "patiently".

Correct_Carlo

Arcane

mediocrepoet

En français: poètemédiocre!
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

Oracscube

Formerly known as Oracsbox
Patron
One of the main reasons I visit the Codex is it's one of the few places left where I can say/write what I want and ignore clown world for awhile.
If this cunt starts bringing in the insanity of globohomo it won't end, and in six months we'll have safe spaces and genderfluidsquid transition help threads, with advice on what RPG's are worth playing before you get your cock chopped off.
It's also a good way to drive away monocled/crazy/creative/free-thinking codexers and invite in the dregs of the outside sheeple horde.

Listing pronouns is pathetic, an idiotic concept conceived purely to further atomize normal society and make degenerates feel happy about being an aberration, anyone who feels a pressing need to display he/she/it/they/xe/xir/they or whatever the fuck below their codex avatar is a mentally ill narcissistic cunt.

Correct_Carlo

Arcane
One of the main reasons I visit the Codex is it's one of the few places left where I can say/write what I want and ignore clown world for awhile.
If this cunt starts bringing in the insanity of globohomo it won't end, and in six months we'll have safe spaces and genderfluidsquid transition help threads, with advice on what RPG's are worth playing before you get your cock chopped off.
It's also a good way to drive away monocled/crazy/creative/free-thinking codexers and invite in the dregs of the outside sheeple horde.

Listing pronouns is pathetic, an idiotic concept conceived purely to further atomize normal society and make degenerates feel happy about being an aberration, anyone who feels a pressing need to display he/she/it/they/xe/xir/they or whatever the fuck below their codex avatar is a mentally ill narcissistic cunt.

If you don't like it, don't do it. It wouldn't be mandatory.

I thought that admin's position on Codex was that it isn't an explicitly right-wing or white-nationalist forum, but rather just a free speech zone. This would be one small way that they could demonstrate evidence of this.

Oracscube

Patron
Bollocks, it's not needed.
It's already free speech with plenty of left wing, Marxists and communist codexers.
Anarchists, believers in absolute monarchy and all sorts of mad shit, I'd say the "diversity" of opinion on the codex is already more diverse than 99% of internet discussion sites.
There's a healthy mix of nationalities as well.
I don't consider it a White nationalist forum but it is one of the few forums that allows them.

Pronouns is just the first step in conformity with everything else

Last edited:

Saduj

Arcane
The day that pronouns are required here is the day that I leave permanently.

Feel free to quote this once it happens.

Crispy, no one is talking about requiring pronouns. Just having an optional field for them. 95% of people don't fill out the location field.
The only way that argument makes any sense is if more than 5% of the forum unironically endorses this personal pronoun bullshit, which doesn't seem likely.

Also, the way to discourage attention seeking cringe behavior is to ignore it, not to endorse other attention seeking cringe behavior.

I thought that admin's position on Codex was that it isn't an explicitly right-wing or white-nationalist forum, but rather just a free speech zone. This would be one small way that they could demonstrate evidence of this.
Endorsing the idea that gender is unrelated to sex is an explicitly left-wing position.
Also, it was created by a homosexual pedophile who took thousands of pictures of boys having sex for "research" purposes, and directly responsible for two suicides due to deciding to cut a child's dick off and make him live as a woman.

average normiecon boomer: I'm far right, I think children should only be taught anal sex starting at third grade not kindergarten!
average hammer and sickle wielding leftard: uhhh excuse me, I'm quarter-half-central leftist and I'm basically right-wing in europe

Alienman

Lord magnificent of the Red Wastes
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2

Demonstrate to whom exactly?

Oracscube

Patron
Bollocks, it's not needed.
It's already free speech with plenty of left wing, Marxists and communist codexers.

1. Name them.
2. This is partly the problem. The only left-wing Codexers are all liberal, weirdo, extremists. I'm the only center-left (read: normal) left wing Codexer on the whole forum.
I like the way you consider yourself to be normal, personally I think you're a progressive globohomo faggot.
As to the Marxists and communists they make their views very clear and can be easily found in any political thread.
Also what do you consider left leaning?
There's plenty of codexers who display no aggressive political stance and seem neutral or open to discussion on any matter.
BruceVC springs to mind
Many codexers seem neutral on politics or keep it to themselves, I don't think I've ever read a thread by Infinitron for instance going on about those damned foreigners.
You see racists and nationalists everywhere because it suits your agenda.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Aren't there enough websites where your ilk gets to dictate who can say what, where and when? And worse yet, you want pronouns on top..?
Are you an inanimate fucking object? 'Cause last i checked, "it" dictates just that.
Most folks here don't give a damn about what offends you; in fact, they probably get a kick out of it. Why not find some safe space forum embracing "diversity" and "self-identifying" and stick to it?

You fucking Spic.
You wish we were homophobic, that would be easy for you, wouldn't it. I bet you have the "psychology" all worked out in your collective heads for that.
How about mere preference, you excrement-coloured shitskin? Preference. We prefer our own.
More so in the last two decades, when fucktards like you think they can dictate just because they can whine louder, until they drown out all else.
And thus from preference, here we are, driven to passionate, active dislike. Because you won't shut the fuck up, even where it's none of your business. Like here, now.

Now go cook a burrito or something for minimum wage.
Remember to have your Visa with you.
Brown people, like women, want their cake and eat it too. A retard like Carlito here wouldn't survive on Resetera any longer than any other Dexer. He has no other place to act out so he clings to the Dex.

Top Bottom