Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Good Old Games
Donate to Codex
News Content Gallery About Donate Discord Contact
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

We Need A Space Under Our Avatars to Include Our Pronouns

Grauken

Blobbers forever
Patron
I want a field that clearly states whether you prefer Wizardry, Dungeon Master, Ultima, Goldbox or Rogue
There's not much reason to play Rogue other than for historical purposes, just play Nethack.

I mean these games as tags for subgenres inside of RPGs, Wizardry for TB blobber, Dungeon Master for the real-time stuff, Ultima for all top-down and isometric cRPGs with bad combat, Goldbox for those with good combat, Rogue obviously for all roguelikes. We could probably include Other for all people who are insane

I want a field that clearly states whether you prefer Wizardry, Dungeon Master, Ultima, Goldbox or Rogue
There's not much reason to play Rogue other than for historical purposes, just play Nethack.

I mean these games as tags for subgenres inside of RPGs, Wizardry for TB blobber, Dungeon Master for the real-time stuff, Ultima for all top-down and isometric cRPGs with bad combat, Goldbox for those with good combat, Rogue obviously for all roguelikes. We could probably include Other for all people who are insane
Can I pick mass effect?

Grauken

Blobbers forever
Patron

Can I pick mass effect?

That would be Other

:lol:

Bigg Boss

Arcane

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I'm Ridin' with Biden I'm Ridin' with Biden
The codex is a melting pot of diversity. We have blacks, latinos, gays, chinks, bulgarians/turks, jews, and even canadians.

But for some reason it must all change to suit the needs of leftists or else they feel excluded.

Name 1 black Codexer (who still posts here). There was one years ago, but he left. Also, we have like 4 gays.
This place is full of Italians. I really don't understand where you're coming from.

SlamDunk

Arcane
This degenerate shoud have been permanently banished upon spotting that pro/no/uns crap where her location should read.

Perma-banning is free speech, didn't you know? It's us saying: Fuck off! You and your "wokeism" do not belong here.

Hag

Savant
Since this is the thread for field requests I would appreciate a field stating your favorite meal and drink. As a French I care a lot about this stuff and if you happen to travel near my place I'd gladly invite you and it'd help me knowing what to cook.

Grauken

Blobbers forever
Patron
Since this is the thread for field requests I would appreciate a field stating your favorite meal and drink. As a French I care a lot about this stuff and if you happen to travel near my place I'd gladly invite you and it'd help me knowing what to cook.

I support this as well, this is highly relevant information

one well done steak with ketchup please

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I'm Ridin' with Biden I'm Ridin' with Biden
This doesn't make any sense. Why would anyone want to eat with a French?

Grauken

Blobbers forever
Patron

To steal their food

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Sad Loser
Strap Yourselves In
Name 1 black Codexer (who still posts here).
darkpatriot.
I'm the only normal center-left poster on this forum. Normal center-left posters are exactly the people we want to attract.
That's rich coming from a shitlib. A Democrat. One that refuses to condemn his own side for abuse and only looks at what the other guy's doing.

Hag

Savant
Because we share with Italian the fact that we're obnoxious but really good cooks, so that's that, and besides I'm actually from Brittany.

While the fact that some people can enjoy non-rare steaks bemuses me, I'll still do it. Are you ok with double-fried Belgian-style fries as a side ?

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
How about you simply include whatever pronoun you prefer to be referred to as in your own signature? Or in your existing profile details? It does ask for gender there, you know.

OH, WAIT! THERE ARE ONLY TWO OF THEM INCLUDED AND AN OPTION TO NOT SPECIFY! HOW CAN THIS BE?

Was going to say it used to be on the OldDex but yeah it's still there.

You don't get to decide your own pronouns just like you don't get to decide your own verbs.

Jesus Wrong_Carlo, look what you made me do. I brofisted Crispy. Now I need to take a shower. In bleach.

Pelvis Knot

Cipher
To avoid separate fields and requests, there should be a biography field under the avatar on every post. You could put your location, DOB, pronouns/mental illnesses, height, girth, favourite clubs, favourite foods, favourite codexers, you name it. To keep things clean, character limit would be something like 2000.
DarkUnderlord

mondblut

Arcane
I don't want to dictate anything. I've always been under the impression that this website was a "free speech zone," not a white supremist website where video games are just a flimsy pretext for people to espouse their racism and homophobia.

Ah, this time of the year again...

I'm just suggesting ways that Codex might attract a wider demographic of user, as opposed to just racist & homophobic 30-55 year old men.

Racist & homophobic 30-55 year old men is the best demographic and the only one that matters. Fuck the rest.

all while it becomes increasingly irrelevant to the industry.

Then fuck the industry, too.

mondblut

Arcane
zone where people of all backgrounds are welcome.

ohDKCIO.jpg

(I am sure you are trolling though... and I am sure DU will be happy to implement it to rustle our jimmies)

mondblut

Arcane

mediocrepoet

En français: poètemédiocre!
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

mediocrepoet

En français: poètemédiocre!
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Americans just kill everything food related. That's horrible and a crime against God.

Top Bottom