Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

We need a "VAXXED" tag...

Vax tag?

• Yes, I want to know whom to avoid.

• No, I don't want to be exposed.

• Coronacomrade.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
I turn on the radio and every five minutes there is a talk about vax. I turn on the Tel-Avison and every five minutes there is a talk about vax. I walk the street and at every corner there is a poster about vax. I drive the road and every second billboard is about vax.

Actual footage of you.
Wow, you are so funny! Have you thought about killing yourself? I'm in now way implore that you should do it, but think about it, give it a thought

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
Put the brand on the leeches. It's completely fucked up how tax money is used to buy this shoddy untested chemical concoction for the masses. The Chinamen accidentally broke a lab bottle and now the entire world got the sniffles, but so what? Why do I have to pay for it? Tag the bitches who stole money from the public because they were so soy infused they couldn't handle a flu.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
accidentally

1300044776986.jpg

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
Commies are inept at everything, don't attribute a mad genius to acts of stupidity. Holodomor was like that too. They completely bungled agriculture and everyone starved. The less liked minorities more so than others but they didn't aim for mass starvation. Why would the chinamen want to unleash the coof in Wuhan first? If they had been competent their use of viral agents would be much more devastating.

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
humanity has risen would probably be the only poster that would genuinely deserve the tag

Derringer

Prophet
Commies are inept at everything, don't attribute a mad genius to acts of stupidity. Holodomor was like that too. They completely bungled agriculture and everyone starved. The less liked minorities more so than others but they didn't aim for mass starvation. Why would the chinamen want to unleash the coof in Wuhan first? If they had been competent their use of viral agents would be much more devastating.
Their ineptness is by design, they're being paid to break and destroy everything like "Zevi-ist frankist" merchants, whatever that means at this point, it's all jewish bullshit.

Last edited:
Unwanted
Dumbfuck
Their ineptness is by design, they're being paid to break and destroy everything like "Zevi-ist frankist" merchants, whatever that means at this point, it's all jewish bullshit.
If talmudic and qabbalistic tricks work then maybe you should start learning them and stop whining. I love jews, they're the most amoral and practical people out there.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom