Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
Agree:

e8sT5YW.png

WIP:
m5FxZGg.png
5JpAZBF.png
hwr2Ofo.png
Xl40CZY.png
7MaSE5D.png
tJawCDP.png
wmlZxy9.png
e8sT5YW.png

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
This feels less like disagree, and more like: :killit:

As some others have said, you are quite skilled on a technical level, but you utterly fail at capturing the meaning of the icons in your renditions.

Thanks. I disagree with your take about representing the meaning, however. For some, yes. For all? No. I’d say the “rage” button captures rage perfectly for example.

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
The ants and blood hourglass will have to wait for now.
An hour glass would capture the meaning better
Good idea. I'm not giving up on the gold watch concept however, I think it's a good idea.

Anyhow, I'm thinking of the hourglass of C (glass) and the base of E, maybe? Semiurge? What's your take?

A.
9OCLQhd.png

B.
OjIpNAQ.png

C.
XLLEhL9.png

D.
61C2mb5.png

E.
Pbm19O6.png

F.
yQnn9jm.png

G.
zGlaoY7.png

WIP:

7T3tNRz.png
lJak4a6.png

MIplDne.png
PWo7scA.png

Semiurge

Cipher
It's an hourglass in a skull. The pocketwatch I. looks best, but a flat hourglass with blood dripping in it would suit Codex.

Last edited:

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
I aim to give the most SLURPY ratings but I have high standards!!!

slurp.png
slurp.png
slurp.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom