Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

mondblut

Arcane
Well, that settles it.

QWGXd6H.png

Semiurge

Cipher
Since dimensions are no obstacle for buttons, will someone correct the wrong done to my earlier suggestion
vtEtMmz.gif
that was horribly resized and smudged in the process?

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
I have to say, the amount teeth gnashing by Maximus, Zombra and its ilk woke me up all the way in the Canadian north. The 200 attempts were worthwhile if only for this brief, fleeting moment.

Mate let's be honest, people don't care, DU won't do shit, most users don't see a problem with the current icon. If it bothers you that much, use the redirector add-on and replace it with a thing you like. You're just throwing your time and effort into the bin.

Now I need to make a gloat button.

I really like these
DarkUnderlord

Zizka do a set of vault boy themed icons please

DarkUnderlord ? Aye or nay?

Camel

Scholar
Remove the donut button or at least make the damn thing smaller with a shorter text. Jesus wept. Who is the moron who made it and thought it's funny?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom