Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Daemongar

Arcane
Codex Year of the Donut
We ought to have a badge for surviving such retardation.
I got just the image!
Untitled.png

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
DarkUnderlord You mentioned being interested in a Vault Boy set.

58vHeWG.png

Let me know what you want changed or improved upon and I’ll do it. Might as well, do it while the contrarians are being distracted by the dancing donut.
I think they need to be bigger.

I mean, everyone has 50k resolutions monitor today and they have to zoom in to read the Codex. So some nice big buttons for those people I think will be good.

Sharpedge

Prophet
In order to improve the doughnut button, it should be upgraded in functionality to be more like Clippy, the old Microsoft assistant in word/excel. While you are busy writing a post it should pop up and give advice on spelling mistakes and formatting. It should also recommend which buttons you use to tag peoples' posts with.

Sunri

Liturgist
This Sunri sure likes this stupid idiotic annoying distracting ugly lovely donut button... :roll:

Yup I love it, the donut button is so big that instead of scrolling normally on the phone I instinctually tap it and then scroll down, it's great.
77073809-happy-donut-day-banner.jpg

Diggfinger

Arcane
User welly321 was clearly not ready for the donut button.

It completely took control of him, ruined what little social interactions he had with other human beings and threw his already pathetic life into utter chaos and meaningless.

Please be more mindful of our cognitively impaired users in the future, before adding colorful buttons

I'm surprised the "Meh" button isn't a part of the standard set given its usefulness. Is this some scheme to get me to buy DLC?

Also, what the hell does the donut even mean? It feels like a gift from Sauron, alluring and mysterious, but belying a certain malevolent power. That so many of us have fallen prey to its influence so quickly is deeply troubling.

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
ropulos For all your complaints, you should submit your “cope” button again so that people see what good design looks like as a source of artistic guidance and inspiration. Don’t be modest:

jRDpnLI.jpg

It’s a bit discreet and kind of hard to spot, look at the bottom right if you want to see it. I’m not sure how Sonic fits in with the “cope” theme however so you’ll need to ask ropulos for information.

Unwanted

†††

Patron

You took me out of your ignore list just so you could be an insufferable faggot? You don't even read my posts well since I didn't submit that image as a button, I was just fishing for ideas.

The administration picks a joke button you made that everybody else hates and you feel like you've won the World Cup. Congrats on the biggest achievement of your life lad.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom