Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
I was just fishing for ideas.

Oh sure, fishing for ideas, there you go.

How is that Sonic screen fishing for anything exactly? Because it has the word “cope” on it so it’s somehow related? I think you should resubmit the same screen but just change the word to “thanks” or “rage” for the other buttons, wouldn’t that be great? A series of Sonic screenshots with a different word on it.

So, again, how is that COPE SONIC meant to fish for ideas?

Unwanted

†††

Patron
I was just fishing for ideas.

Oh sure, fishing for ideas, there you go.

How is that Sonic screen fishing for anything exactly? Because it has the word “cope” on it so it’s somehow related? I think you should resubmit the same screen but just change the word to “thanks” or “rage” for the other buttons, wouldn’t that be great? A series of Sonic screenshots with a different word on it.

So, again, how is that COPE SONIC meant to fish for ideas?
Ok, I'll go soft on you since it seems like you can't grasp the English language well. I'll explain it to you like a baby:

Screenshot from 2022-06-05 12-14-00.png

Look how my original intention for a button is the cropped, condensed cope on top of the post (not bottom), which I already admitted it was too big. Note how I said "I lack ideas on what to do", tacitly looking for suggestions. NOTE how I only provided the image to reference that the original button is related to video games. With that clear, now let's state some facts:

1) You saw this post https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/we-need-more-buttons.109842/page-189#post-7966586 and thought it was all about you
2) You didn't even crossed my mind there
3) You're a narcissistic piece of shit
4) You can't read
5) Your lone ambition in life seems becoming a lolcow in this forum, it seems. Well, you're halfway there, poofter.

Now, if you're going to act like a retard who embarrasses himself because HE CAN'T FUCKING READ (I guess making terrible buttons impairs the the ability to interpret language), I'll ask you to put me back on ignore like you did before, since you're a fucking snowflake who can't use a forum without feeling alluded to on every instance. It's going to be really tiresome otherwise, given how insecure you are.

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
Look how my original intention for a button is the cropped, condensed cope on top of the post (not bottom), which I already admitted it was too big. Note how I said "I lack ideas on what to do", tacitly looking for suggestions.

I know you “lack ideas of what to do”, you’ve clearly demonstrated that every time you try your hand at anything remotely creative. How can we make any suggestions based on that SONIC COPE screen? How do you go from there? What’s the creative thread being started here? How is not vapid and uninspired? Keep going please.

Also, why did you submit a button which is unreadable because excessively blurry? What’s the goal here? Shouldn’t you be able to make out what’s being shown here?
tuPjUia.png

Nathaniel3W

Rockwell Studios
Patron
Developer
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Man, I wish we had a dancing donut button to antagonize my enemies with instead of this stupid dancing donut button that's just labeled "hehehe dancing donut go brrr." Discussing RPGs on this site is far less important than telling everyone what jackasses they are. I think we just need to acknowledge that fact and then let the button selection reflect it.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Man, I wish we had a dancing donut button to antagonize my enemies with instead of this stupid dancing donut button that's just labeled "hehehe dancing donut go brrr." Discussing RPGs on this site is far less important than telling everyone what jackasses they are. I think we just need to acknowledge that fact and then let the button selection reflect it.
We could have a range of different coloured donuts where each colour conveys a separate meaning.

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
It's a popular meme you dip.
I’m not up to date with the latest hip memes, no. Too low brow for me.

ropulos I couldn’t help but notice you conveniently didn’t address my previous question so here it is again:

How can we make any suggestions based on that SONIC COPE screen? How do you go from there? What’s the creative thread being started here?

Does it mean we could kickstart brainstorming ideas by changing “cope” on that Sonic screen with “butthurt”, “agree”, “rage”, etc…? Considering it generated a total of 0 ideas, can we agree it was a useless contribution?

Also, speaking of reading comprehension:

I think they need to be bigger.

I mean, everyone has 50k resolutions monitor today and they have to zoom in to read the Codex. So some nice big buttons for those people I think will be good.

Bolded for emphasis. Considering you went ahead and submitted a meme as small as the other ones, what’s tripping you up in the understanding of this sentence? Is it the comparative “bigger”? It’s a comparative in the sense of “more big” than. Are you a good candidate to comment on other people’s reading comprehension?

Are you going to reply with more ad hominem like you usually do to avoid addressing what makes you look bad?

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
Speaking of which, I challenge ropulos to a design contest. We’ll both put say, 50$ up front. The loser makes the donation to the codex, winner gets his money back. Staff will vote will be the judges with a rating system from 1 to 10 for both our submissions. Loser could also be permanently banned from the Codex, or have a tag like “creatively bankrupt”. We’d both design a button based on a theme picked by the staff. Then a week to work on it, keeping steps of our progress.

In other news, I’ve reworked the “agree” (“yes”?) button to make it a bigger one:
vhJD6o4.png

Unwanted

†††

Patron
ropulos I couldn’t help but notice you conveniently didn’t address my previous question so here it is again:

You're still at it? look, I'm humble unlike you, a person who thinks his buttons are God's greatest gift to humanity ever. So that's why I can sit back and ask others for ideas and betterment. Making buttons for RPG Codex sit very low on my list of life priorities, although it seems it's the opposite case for you, given you're so butthurt you're trying to duel me about an issue I don't even think about. Either way you'll be butthurt for life given it's your whole life philosophy. If it makes you happy, I'll state that you, who spend several hours a day making this shit for free, are probably more skilled than any amateur who does shit for laughs from time to time like me; congratulations on that massive, MASSIVE life achievement, dude, your family is proud.

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
ropulos
fb0A6bX.gif
(this one’s just for you).

Good time to bow out considering what’s going on behind the scenes (you’ll find out soon). I hope you learned your lesson: choose your targets wisely, sometimes they might turn out a bit harder to chew on than you expected.

To do:
Forky
Ismael
ropulos
Maximus

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom