Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Semiurge

Cipher
ropulos
fb0A6bX.gif
(this one’s just for you).

Good time to bow out considering what’s going on behind the scenes (you’ll find out soon). I hope you learned your lesson: choose your targets wisely, sometimes they might turn out a bit harder to chew on than you expected.

To do:
Forky
Ismael
ropulos

Maximus

The tombstone could be useful if you remove that odd square from the top and make bigger.

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
A scope? Binocular?

Or something like this (note: just as inspiration, NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A BUTTON, YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS ADDRESSED TO):
SQzBecV.gif

!!!

This is a great suggestion since it can lead to great designs. Also, I’m generally supportive of other people’s ideas, not here to
oWTmwJb.gif

If some vermin gnaw at my ankle long enough however, I might eventually go keyboard warrior
TSAzV6f.gif

and kick back which is only human as they had it coming.

I never fire the first shot however
gEsSCIV.gif
. Makes you think doesn’t it:
kyfLcGc.gif

Diggfinger

Arcane
Speaking of which, I challenge ropulos to a design contest. We’ll both put say, 50$ up front. The loser makes the donation to the codex, winner gets his money back. Staff will vote will be the judges with a rating system from 1 to 10 for both our submissions. Loser could also be permanently banned from the Codex, or have a tag like “creatively bankrupt”. We’d both design a button based on a theme picked by the staff. Then a week to work on it, keeping steps of our progress.

In other news, I’ve reworked the “agree” (“yes”?) button to make it a bigger one:
vhJD6o4.png

That button is....bueatiful

fine work, lad!!!!

Diggfinger

Arcane
  • RetardedDancingDonut.gif
    hehehe dancing donut go brrr x 1
  • List
  • List
  • List
  • List
  • List
  • List
  • List
  • List

Someone...help me

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
Daily reminder that zizka sucks cock and his hideous buttons are ruining the codex.
It didn't bother me at first but it is getting out of hand. It's not even about buttons anymore. It's just showing off shitty pixel art. It needs its own thread

Skinwalker

*teleports within you*
Patron
Daily reminder that zizka sucks cock and his hideous buttons are ruining the codex.
It didn't bother me at first but it is getting out of hand. It's not even about buttons anymore. It's just showing off shitty pixel art. It needs its own thread
Zizka can even have a whole forum to himself. It's called prosperland. Send him there, or at least ban him from this thread.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron

What's shitty about this?:
vhJD6o4.png

Not much you can do about it unless you start that forum of yours.
What, a creepy weirdo like you who keeps bringing up completely unrelated posts that I made in other threads doesn't already know that I hate pixel art in general?

Honestly it was when you started acting like an arrogant faggot that spamming your art first started to get on my nerves. You really act like a lolcow who needs to be prosperized.

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
What, a creepy weirdo like you who keeps bringing up completely unrelated posts that I made in other threads doesn't already know that I hate pixel art in general?

Well, if you hate pixel art in general, why do you insist on reading my messages? Why not use the ignore function instead of getting all upset and making a scene?

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron

Well, if you hate pixel art in general, why do you insist on reading my messages? Why not use the ignore function instead of getting all upset and making a scene?
Accusing me of making a scene? Holy fucking lmao. Are you Jewish? and are you familiar with the phrase "the Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you"?

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
At least you're laughing now.

Still, again:

Well, if you hate pixel art in general, why do you insist on reading my messages?

I don't mind you, I think you're generally ok. If you get upset over reading my contributions, why not simply ignore me?

P.S.: You forgot to rate my last message ''STOP posting''.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
At least you're laughing now.

Still, again:

Well, if you hate pixel art in general, why do you insist on reading my messages?

I don't mind you, I think you're generally ok. If you get upset over reading my contributions, why not simply ignore me?

P.S.: You forgot to rate my last message ''STOP posting''.
I don't care so much about your so called contributions as I do about your attitude and how you talk to other people on this forum. Like I said, I didn't mind your posts that much until they started getting really arrogant. I know in some of these cases you're being a dick to someone who was a dick to you first, but your style of banter is extremely obnoxious even for someone who isn't the target of it and you come off as a huge narcissist.

I don't put people on ignore because even the biggest retard might have a decent post once in a while and I think the ignore button is for cucks in general and should be removed.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom