Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
Alright, this is what I have right now:

A.
8N8LrzH.gif

B.
diRi0Hb.png

(not enough room for the 's')

C.
qPe6Qnp.png

D.
7CNrZMb.png

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Don't like it. Too conspicuous. It's good like it is right now.

Also there are now only 2 red elements: alert indicator and new post indicator. It's dumb to make each post have a red element.

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Disabled rating bar icon animation, for consistency with Quote and Reply icons. But mostly because it's annoying.

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
Well, the Codex troll *is* red so there isn’t much I can do about that.
Don't like it. Too conspicuous. It's good like it is right now.
I don‘t agree but since it’s your sole decision there’s not much I can do about it. I mean, it’s not terrible as it is but it would be better if it had something unique related to the Codex.

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
I don‘t agree but since it’s your sole decision there’s not much I can do about it. I mean, it’s not terrible as it is but it would be better if it had something unique related to the Codex.
That wasn't an authoritative answer. It's my personal opinion. Also, it has to be an admin who uploads images to be available on <https://rpgcodex.net>.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Someone suggested replacing the WOW face with the Doom ouch face, but in all honesty the ouch face would probably make a good button on its own.

Pretty close to my own facial expression with half the things that get posted in the SJW thread.

owwww.jpg

ELEXmakesMeHard

Learned
Now that I've got button privileges again, I've realized that there should be an Infinitron button.

It's only been 1 day, and I've already wanted to respond with Infinitron twice. You know, for critical posts where it's obvious who's to blame. It could also be used ambiguously, for both naming the Jew and accusing people of anti-semitism.

Adding an Infinitron button would be a win-win-win!

download.jpg

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Me and Taluntain need a button for the navigation bar, i.e. this thing:

1655827760000.png

1655827766700.png

It has to say "Discord", or rather, "DISCORD". Any of you up for it? Cheers.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Disabled rating bar icon animation, for consistency with Quote and Reply icons. But mostly because it's annoying.
If you want to be consistent, underline on hover over Brofist doesn't show. Also the brofist icon is much larger than the other two.

Arbiter

Scholar
What about new buttons to celebrate the pride month? RPGCodex has always been known for its diversity and inclusion.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom