Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Codex Year of the Donut
PIP boy is a computer, Vault boy is a mascot. WTF.
Nope, they're both mascots. I don't think Bethesda ever iterated upon the Pipboy one though.
Tim Cain said:
The PipBoy is the yellow and red caped character who appears on the pipboy device.
Pip-Boy-2000.png

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Cringe and shit aren't the same thing. Close, but not the same.
Tryhard unfunny politically-correct cringe isn't the same as NPC opinion or general unfunny shit. They have entire subreddits dedicated to posting facepalm-inducing forced "memes" and they just keep going day after day. That's reddit cringe for you.

This is a more precise rating to be used on the Viktor and the Polack newfag GD brigade.

Werdnicus

Learned
Bros, we need a BASED button. Think about it, there are several dual buttons (Agree - Disagree; Yes - No; Incline - Decline) and I believe that giving CRINGE it's own counterpart would be beneficial to this fine forum.

In my honest and informed opinion the icons that would best serve this function are the following:
btn12.png

OR
c6e.png

They are obviously not down to size, I'll leave that to the professionals.

Last edited:

Modron

Arcane
We've got various monocles so we don't need more reddit memery. What we need is a simple why? button (and absolutely halal).

Semiurge

Cipher
What we need is a simple why? button
admins should make koala available for everyone, it's a highly useful quality of life button unjustly locked behind a paywall.

crazyrobot.gif
cacodemon.png
howdareyou.png
issues.png

Those I find myself needing the most, but there are buttons still un-implemented that would greatly improve the Codex experience. I've collected some of them in my button poll thread.

Semiurge

Cipher
Holy shit, did the expanded pack of buttons become available to all newhomos? They'll probably be taken away soon so use them quickly!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom