Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Codex Year of the Donut
Can we get a Ukraine flag button?
Ukraine:
cringe.png

Russia:
codex_copium.png

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I was driving through the country today and stopped for gas in the middle of nowhere. I went inside to get a drink from the refrigerated casing and she starts screaming about masks in an indignant voice.

She must be one of the few covid hangouts remaining. I chuckled and left, you can't break people out of this delusion until they are ready.

SexExitium

Augur
Could we get a "this person sells HRT to minors on Discord" button, I think it would save a pretty penny on server costs in the long run if one doesn't have to type it out every time

Caim

Arcane
Could we get a "this person sells HRT to minors on Discord" button, I think it would save a pretty penny on server costs in the long run if one doesn't have to type it out every time
Pretend to sell estrogen to impressionable boys, only to instead send them testosterone and protein powder.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom