Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

We need more drama on this site

whitemithrandir

Erudite
And not just the whole Oblivion sucks schtick either. I'm talking about REAL drama. Like on ESF, every other day you get a thread like "I broke up with my girlfriend. I want to kill myself." and "I am depressed. I want to kill myself" and "No one likes me. Is it because I'm ugly? I want to kill myself".

We need that sort of thing here. More e-drama please.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Yes, we should have an "Emotions" sub-forum. While we are at it, maybe we also ought to add a Codex dating service where Codexers can post their picture and sexual preference and look for a lifetime mate or a night of heated RPG... immersion.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Yeah. Like this:
Code:
Name:
Gender (Male/Other):
Preference (Gay/Necro/Zoo/Furry/Pedo/Other):

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
The ESF community forum is pure gold:

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/inde ... pic=549784

3 days into the school year... the first day, i noticed that there is a very cute girl in my german class. the second day, i realized i might have a chance with her, and shes too cute not to atleast try. but today and yesterday i got a chance to work with her, and i knew that would be the best chance to atleast express an interest, and maybe get her number... but for some reason, i jus tcant make myself go over and say something. its so frustrating, i cant help thinking: "whats wrong with me! why cant i make myself do it!"

one nice thing though, is that today i found out she rides my bus, but she seamed kinda unwilling to give up her friend's seat to leat me talk to her. but i think tha ti have a chance with her mostly because she knows my german name, but shes only ever heard my german name once or twice by the time i noticed that she knew it, i know i can show interest in her because i dont even know her name, just asking what her name is could be a good way to show interest. (i do know her german name though)

i will admit that im posting this here because i find it gives me more confidence to just go talk to her... and because i would like some input on this topic/situation.
If only someone posted stuff like that here, asking for an advice...

Top Hat

Scholar
Tips Top Hat. Greetings!
Vault Dweller said:
If only someone posted stuff like that here, asking for an advice...

Your wish is my command!

"omg so kay i wozz on da bus & i saw this girl & she woz liek TEH HOTTTEST! :):):) porblme wozz she ha dsum kinda book or someting w/ her. but i didnt no wot 2 du becoz redding is TEH HARD!!1!one1

she just sat there redding teh book until she dropped her paper-place-thingie & she bent over and OMG I SAW HER HAWT B00BIEZ but dat made met hink of tard hoawrd poster and so i went LOLOLOLOLOL all ova teh bus.

but OHNOESSHELOOKEDATME!1!1one!1! now she prolly hats me. but i wants dose hawttits to be mines so plz volt duella volorn anybody TELLMESWWHATTOSAY!!!"

I don't know what's worse - that my brain is actually capable of constructing such garbage, or that there are people who would read that and find nothing wrong.

Screw nuclear weapons. The cellular portable telephone, or "cellphone" in the new English, is the most dangerous weapon in human history.

Exit.

obediah

Erudite
My whole persona on this forum has been a lie. I only tell you because I've come to trust you all over the years, and I have no where else to turn.

I'm actually a 13 year old girl! I have a problem because someone close to me has begun to take special attention to me, and ask me to perform "favors" for him. I don't want to, and it makes me feel creepy. But He says if I don't, hell kill Jesus and my puppy.

So I need some advice from you all. Should I spit or swallow?

Blahblah Talks

Arbiter
obediah said:
I'm actually a 13 year old girl! I have a problem because someone close to me has begun to take special attention to me, and ask me to perform "favors" for him.
As anyone here can tell you, role-playing is never wrong.

obediah said:
My whole persona on this forum has been a lie. I only tell you because I've come to trust you all over the years, and I have no where else to turn.

I'm actually a 13 year old girl! I have a problem because someone close to me has begun to take special attention to me, and ask me to perform "favors" for him. I don't want to, and it makes me feel creepy. But He says if I don't, hell kill Jesus and my puppy.

So I need some advice from you all. Should I spit or swallow?

Is your name Mary Jane, a 5'-ish redhead who was wearing a delightful dress with blue teddy bears today? If so that man is definitely your friend, do everything he says.

Top Hat

Scholar
Tips Top Hat. Greetings!

"omg so liek i finally saw her and her hawt b00bs in some kinda store all i no is dat they sell pr0n and sum other mags and those book-things anywau so i said hi sry about lololling at u on da bus and she said its ok. then i told her i was lololing about tard hoawrd and she said someting but i was too busy looking at her b00bs :twisted: n e wai i told her about age of watever volt dwella's game is and i told her it was liek indapendant n stuff and she thot that was AWSUM i was so happy i almost pissed my pants.

we went to her house to see sum books and stuff and then we started to fool around and then i asked her if she wanted to see MY volt dweller and she said no but my pants came down ne way but her dad came in and i was like OMG :shock: and he woz liek :evil: then she ran out and he got this big knife and cut my balls off

OMGITHURTOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

so i wuz wondering um if u new how long do u haf to wait from wen u loose ur kid-balls nad u get ur adult 1s??? kthxbye teh amblance is hear!"

Something tells me I'm going to regret this...

Exit.

whatusername

Scholar
OMG :shock:i feel so sry 4 u i meen i dun wan MAI balzz to get cut of i think u shud go shit al ovr teh dadz fays

Norek

Novice
so me and my girfreind were hanging out in my room today and one thing led to the other and the next thing i know shes lying naked on the floor telling me to shit on her chest! I told her "no" and she said that a real man would shit on her chest then piss in her mouth and then maybe, if they had any real balls, donkey punch her after. I dont know what to do! Its against all of my morals. I...Im just...so confused and lost. Oh, and my dog died. :cry:

whatusername

Scholar
How hawt is she? Instead of shitting on her chest and pissing on her mouth, I would grope her b00bies.

User was nabbed fit

We should advertise The Codex as some kind of mutual-help forum... then we'll get loads of people seeking advice.

grouphug.us said:
ijust had my first ever cyber sex session now i think am fallin love with her.I am also married and am stsrtin to hate my wife more and more

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom