Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

We need more drama on this site

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Thank God for that. My life has regained its purpose.

Direwolf

Arcane
I've been satisfying my needs with prostitutes for last 6 months. It's been really great. Recently I found out that I can't orgasm any more while banging those whores. I've tried some really kinky stuff with them and about 2 weeks ago I accidentaly suffocated one with my cock. I never felt so good. I banged her dead body for hours after that and had multiple orgasms. Seemed like she really enjoyed it as well. I can't get over it now. It's been almost 2 weeks. 2 best weeks of my life. I want to do it again to see if it was a one off thing or completely new stage of my life.

John Yossarian

Magister
Ah you're the man for the job. There's these black whores taking away my cuban bitches' bussiness, could you come to Miami and test your "one off thing" hypothesis on the girls on 8th street (Calle Ocho) and about 35th ave.? Also enjoying it less than 5 times still counts as a "one off", so you gotta give it several tries to be sure.

hey u guyz lol i ned sum help rite i wos at teh skul an dis girl was liek hi lolz u wana bj an i wuz liek k lol an she tuk me to dis place wit teh broomz an teh shroomz lol jk deres no shroomz an she wuz liek k u gota suck me 1st an i was liek wtf an she had teh pen0r!!!1 wtf!!11 i bet todd wudnt put teh pen0r lady in his gaem cuz its not a GAYm lolololol not liek teh fallout moar liek FAGout neway i wuz liek omfg an she goz surprise lol and shuk her leg an a turd fell out.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Is it okay for one testicle to hang lower than the other? I'm not sure but I know the Codex is the place for embarassing personal problems.

By the way, you guys suck at doing retard-speak. You have to make it at least readable.

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I suspect Vault Dweller is secretly Todd Howard, hence all the secrecy.

Discuss

Greatatlantic

Erudite
I think the surest way to have some drama is ban Kingcomrade again. Or, ask Sol Invictus to come and share his thoughts on... well, anything. The drama is sure to follow.

Oh, and last night I dreamed I was fighting in WWII, only I could fly and instead of using a gun I'd swoop down and battle Nazis with my bare hands. I remember kicking an Ubermencsh down a hill and and watched him roll into a ditch. Does this mean I have an Oedipus Complex?

whitemithrandir

Erudite
ALSO, while we're at it, we need less spambot oriented retardo land threads and more honest, genuine, home made super retarded shit thrown in there from our community, like the Volourn fiasco.

I enjoyed reading those!

FrancoTAU

Cipher
I'm not sure how it started, but Volourn was convinced that the codex was stalking one of his friends. When pressed about what the fuck he was talking about, he wouldn't give any details just "U know what i'm talking about!" type answers.

It went on forever it seemed. Check out pages 10-12 on Retardo land for dozens of pointless threads started by Volly about it.

Mr Happy

Scholar
whitemithrandir said:
ALSO, while we're at it, we need less spambot oriented retardo land threads and more honest, genuine, home made super retarded shit thrown in there from our community, like the Volourn fiasco.

I enjoyed reading those!

Yep, reading retardo land was once fun to read. Now its, well....retarded

Top Hat

Scholar
kingcomrade said:
Now, give me a man with a sweet, soft pair of thighs and we're talking.

Tips Top Hat. Greetings!

Chicken a la kingcomrade:

Ingredients:
1 man
2 1/2 cups sugar
2 chicken thighs

Caramelize the sugar. Coat the chicken in the caramel, making sure to beat the chicken repeatedly to preserve its texture. Add man to serve.

Exit.

FrancoTAU

Cipher
I don't know why, but your gimmick really brings out the inner hatred in me. Besides the gimmickry you seem alright enough, but fuck...

Twinfalls

Erudite
How about deleting all the spam from Retardo Land, especially the recent deluge?

Pooperscooper, stop sleeping on your job, SLACK MOTHERFUCKER

voodoo1man

Liturgist
Greatatlantic said:
Oh, and last night I dreamed I was fighting in WWII, only I could fly and instead of using a gun I'd swoop down and battle Nazis with my bare hands. I remember kicking an Ubermencsh down a hill and and watched him roll into a ditch. Does this mean I have an Oedipus Complex?

No, it means you have a Superman complex. The problem is the WWII time period - that would be more like Captain America, except that the Captain couldn't fly. Obviously this means that you have some deep-seated issues about your past. Kind of like Batman.

kris

Arcane
I recently replaced my 2 inch penis with a 8 inch one. but the problem is I can't get it up trough normal means anymore, please advice what to do!

FrancoTAU

Cipher
Actually, why do we even keep those spambot threads in Retardoland? I'd rather we just kept the flamefests and other assorted nonsense from "real" posters. I mean, it doesn't really undermine the Codex mantra of no censorship if it isn't even a person.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom