Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Welcome to New Vegas

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Fallout: New Vegas; Feargus Urquhart; Obsidian Entertainment

<p>Feargus Urquhart wrote down <a href="http://fallout.bethsoft.com/eng/vault/diaries_diary12-06.08.10.html" target="_blank">his thoughts</a> into his new online diary.</p>
<blockquote>
<p>As some of you might know, I had the privilege of working on the original Fallout 1 and as one of the Lead Designers on Fallout 2 when I was the head of Black Isle Studios. While I didn't get that chance to work on Fallout 3, us getting to make Fallout: New Vegas here at Obsidian right now is like coming home. Well, if your home was a burned out bomb shelter with radioactive goop and a Deathclaw staring down at you wondering what your liver is going to taste like.</p>
</blockquote>
<p>How does Feargus' liver taste like? I have no idea, where's the Chianti?</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Spotted at: <a href="http://www.rpgwatch.com/#15072">RPGWatch</a></p>

hiver

Man i wish i was a janitor at BI so i could brag i worked on original Fallouts.

Gerrard

Arcane
I see what he did there.

The question is though, does he do?

Donkey Balls

Educated
hiver said:
Man i wish i was a janitor at BI so i could brag i worked on original Fallouts.
How about you actually read the article, you dumbshit moron.
To help, I ended up polishing up one of the larger areas of the game, the Hub, and also finished up a couple of the later areas - the Boneyard and Adytum. I made some good decisions and some bad ones. My addition of a quest in the Hub to get a special gun turned out to be a fun quest that people liked, while my addition of the Turbo Plasma Rifle unbalanced the game. It was near the end of the game, but it's still one of those things where I look back and go "Feargus.....".

Radisshu

Prophet
tbootsnx2.png

:?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom