Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood - action-RPG adaptation from Cyanide

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
Call me a retard or fabulously optimistic if you must, but that trailer gave me flashbacks to Werewolf: The Apocalypse - The Heart of Gaia and now I'm hyped as fuck

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
This is a neat Xbox 360 game.. :M

Edit: Watching again , this shit looks like Prototype game. Damn , i miss Prototype.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Wait a minute, this means Paradox's press release from last week was wrong: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...nd-brian-mitsoda.126124/page-379#post-6791330
thinking.png

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Looks like DX:HR with cinematic melee action. Hated the song, amused to see youtubers liked it.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
The song sounds like any other shitty mainstream numetal but I think it fits the trailer pretty well

PrettyDeadman

BADASS.
LOOKS LIKE GAME FOR ORIGINAL XBOX. LIKE PROTOTYPE 1 (EVEN THOUGH IT WAS FOR XBOX360).
THIS GONNA BE GOOD.

Last edited by a moderator:

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
Prototype was unironically really good. I like when games make me feel powerful and no game has done that better than Prototype did. I think to this date Prototype is still the only game where you can jumpkick a helicopter.

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
Prototype was unironically really good. I like when games make me feel powerful and no game has done that better than Prototype did. I think to this date Prototype is still the only game where you can jumpkick a helicopter.

Prototype still the only game that you can fling yourself using your fist... Man love that game.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Wow console popamole with numetal music in the background, amazing. And what is there to get excited about?

jungl

Augur
This mortal kombat special forces sequel where you play as killer instincts sabrewulf looks dope

Häyhä

Arbiter
Pssssh, pussies. Should have used Limp Bizkit. After all, all the remaining Werewolf fanboys are probably 38-year-old rebels without a cause.

I really should get a marketing degree. :smug:

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
The werewolf gameplay looks neat.
But like everything we'll only truly know when it's here.

That fucking release date though...
The game was announced 3 years ago but still has 1 year left in oven.
Fucking hate this industry's hype practices. Can't these dumbasses just announce a game when it's nearly finished?

EDIT:
Prototype was a fucking bore.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom