Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What are some games you love that I probably don't have?

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Steam Summer Sale, I just looked at my wishlist and there is not a damn thing. Just a few shitty things that may be good in about 5 years. I don't like simple stuff like Skyrim, anything interesting?

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
The Nameless Mod
Sorcery!
Sabres of Infinity
Ghost of a Tale
Fall From Heaven 2
West of Loathing
Watch Dogs 2
Trails in the Sky

You might have played it already but EYE: Divine Cybermancy is currently 70% off, you can have it for only 3.29 CAD (or if you buy a 4-pack to play with friends it's only about 2.50 CAD apiece). Extremely good game, lots of replayability and if you have buddies who are interested in it, it has good co-op integration.
EYE is like the opposite of Skyrim on the simplicity/handholding spectrum (and is hated by many because of it) so it should be what you're looking for.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
The Nameless Mod
Sorcery!
Sabres of Infinity
Ghost of a Tale
Fall From Heaven 2
West of Loathing
Watch Dogs 2
Trails in the Sky
Thanks! Don't know any of those except WD2 which coincidentally I have almost finished at the moment. I just did the mission where you get to drive the killer spider robot. I figure I am near the end anyway.
You might have played it already but EYE: Divine Cybermancy is currently 70% off, you can have it for only 3.29 CAD (or if you buy a 4-pack to play with friends it's only about 2.50 CAD apiece). Extremely good game, lots of replayability and if you have buddies who are interested in it, it has good co-op integration.
EYE is like the opposite of Skyrim on the simplicity/handholding spectrum (and is hated by many because of it) so it should be what you're looking for.
That game was cool :) Shame it wasn't more popular.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Thats my list of Steam games I played more than 20 hours

Grand Theft Auto V
theHunter Classic
X-Plane 11
Automation - The Car Company Tycoon Game
Motorsport Manager
Elite Dangerous
Car Mechanic Simulator 2018
The Long Dark
HELLION
Ultimate General: Civil War
theHunter: Call of the Wild™
Arma 3
Subnautica
War of Rights
Verdun
Osiris: New Dawn
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Atlantic Fleet
DCS World Steam Edition
Train Sim World® 2020
Stranded Deep
The Forest

polo

Magister
I just bought + coming dlc, its quite cheap and ive heard good things.

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
Troubleshooter
World of Horror
Stoneshard
Recettear
Stellar Tactics
HellSign
Valkyria Chronicles
Banner of the Maid
A Legionary's Life
Way of the Samurai 3/4

Battle Brothers?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom