Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed What does it mean to be human? Let's reply this question in Wonder Project J

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
This is such a weird game.

Thanks for LPing it!
:love:

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
They just had to include some shitty 3d models, didn't they. Because, hey , this is N64 folks, it has incredible 3D graphix ! Look at those polygons, they are even better than the ones in Alone In The Dark !

:retarded:

lightbane

Arcane
They just had to include some shitty 3d models, didn't they. Because, hey , this is N64 folks, it has incredible 3D graphix ! Look at those polygons, they are even better than the ones in Alone In The Dark !

:retarded:

It was a different time, when games were made to be played and amazed of its graphics, they didn't have a budget of 20184191 millions (90% of which was invested into marketing), nor had a team of 400+ programmers to do a single corridor. It sounds crazy, I know.
But thankfully, the 3d models don't look too bad, watch this.

If only the emulator worked :rage:

OH yes, I almost forgot: Here's a last gift for you dear readers, a link with the entire game's soundtrack. Too bad that the composer, Akihiro Mori, died shortly after Wonder Project J 2 was completed :(

rrc2soft

Educated
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Wonder Project J2, set several years after the first game, supposedly it’s more of the same but vastly improved (for example your robot no longer has its characteristics downgrade), but unfortunately it’s an extremely obscure N64 game that I’ve been unable to run it, the required emulator doesn’t work and the other ones eventually crash or freeze, making it impossible to play (it’s so obscure that only a few videos of this game are in youtube, there’s a part of the endgame but it is not completed nor there exists any lp)

Thanks for the LP! It was a really beautiful and well designed game.
As a gift, I give you all... a LP of the sequel! :-D By a crazy German guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV0tEm7u7PU&feature=autoplay&list=PL67C810538C84675E&playnext=1

lightbane

Arcane
Thanks, apparently I missed that one. Oh, a voice-lp... Well, it's better than nothing.

lightbane

Arcane
:necro:
After a long time, I "rediscovered" this game's sequel. After performing the darkest rituals that mankind knows (and having access to a better computer), I managed to do the impossible:

BNhIqUZ.jpg

THE EMULATION WORKS!
Don't expect a lp of the sequel anytime soon, I have to learn a lot about n64 emulation and such (especially for Nemu 64, which has a shitty recorder and no screenshot function), plus these days I barely have any time to play. Still, it's nice that I managed to make it.

Yeah, no need to start another LP while CK2 is still going on :roll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom