Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What game are you wasting time on?

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
I've heard console tards say that Halo 2 improved on everything from Halo 1 so that should be evidence enough that it's all decline
Halo has always been decline.

axx

Savant
Finished Trine 2. It's prettier, less tedious and overall a better game than T1. Should have made a pause once I reached the goblin expansion.

Now wasting my life with Vampire Survivors.

Renfri

Cipher
Playing Monster Hunter: World (alone) and having lots of fun. I feel stupid to have ignored this series for so long. I remember few mates playing it when it came out and I just shrugged it off, silly me.

Ash

Arcane
Just stopping by to criticize Darth off his Roxor for being a little popamole faggot Halo bitch that had the gall to claim it is I that had questionable taste. He uses frequent terms like "console tard" meanwhile he plays...no, REPLAYS, one of the worst, most retarded and worthless examples of singleplayer console gaming in existence (developed by shitty PC devs aiming to sell out no less). What a shameful tosser. Get some fucking taste.

Yes, we will not stop until you put down braindead Halo singleplayer and play some real games, console or otherwise...hell there is probably more respectable mobile or browser flash games you could play.

Pictured: Darth and his console tard whack-a-mole

:popamole::happytrollboy:

Last edited:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Just stopping by to criticize Darth off his Roxor for being a little popamole faggot Halo bitch that had the gall to claim it is I that had questionable taste. He uses frequent terms like "console tard" meanwhile he plays...no, REPLAYS, one of the worst, most retarded and worthless examples of singleplayer console gaming in existence (developed by shitty PC devs aiming to sell out no less). What a shameful tosser. Get some fucking taste.

Yes, we will not stop until you put down braindead Halo singleplayer and play some real games, console or otherwise...hell there is probably more respectable mobile or browser flash games you could play.

Pictured: Darth and his console tard whack-a-mole

:popamole::happytrollboy:

tumblr_me6oayA9Em1r96x1xo1_400.png

Ash

Arcane
I think the post that commanded the most respect from me, despite his occassional faggotry, was his statement that Bioshock and Half-Life 2 are the most overrated games in existence.
Turns out it's all meant nothing! The monocle was a fake! Half-Life 2 is bland as fuck and kinda similar actually: dumb popamole combat, shitty level design (well, it's OK but very railroaded. even by linear standards it's not that great), an oppressive level of stylistic blandness, but at least it has basic fundamental concepts like...HP. And tries to mix shit up with frequent gimmicks since the core gameplay and experience is so boring and worthless.

Of all the wonderful pc OR console games this guy could play...and he goes on a singleplayer Halo marathon with little but praise for it. The main reason it is enjoyed by uncultured scrubs is the multiplayer, that actually has some merit. The singleplayer is torture if you have standards, however.

Last edited:

Ash

Arcane
Sir you do not know real FPS gameplay - significantly more complex than Gaylo. Please refrain from further statements unless you want to be taken to Ash's camp of game design reeducation. You may or may not be violated in the process. Especially bearing in mind the double infraction of the Chrono Trigger avatar.

GoblinMerchant

Barely Literate
Surprised to not see more helldivers 2 bandwagoning, but grognards might not have the dexterity to play something where you have to aim or press more than wasd and m1.

Ash

Arcane
Of course you think that. Being both a Chrono Trigger and Halo fanboy reveals by itself that you have zero comprehension of gameplay. I pray for you forsaken one.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom