Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline What happened to Grimoire's thread?

Parsifarka

Arcane
So now I receive this shitty message whenever I try to read the living gospel of Cleve:
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Does it means that, as you first took away from me the unbelievable truth behind the failure of Sir-Tech now you're hiding the coming of blobber perfection? All this just to grab my money for unlocking the way, the truth and the life, what never should be locked from willing eyes and ears? Were you always such venetian fucking jewish merchants or you just declined that way?

The waiting for Grimoire was the joy and meaning of my flawed existence.
I hate you.
:negative:

FIGHT FOR FREE AND UNIVERSAL ACCESS TO THE WORD OF OUR GENETICALLY SUPERIOR PERFECT CRAFTSMAN

The inherent contradictions of your wicked system are driving us to its objective superation in the form of clevenism. The new earth and the new sky are close. Grimoire is coming and you may hide its echo, but once it's here its light shall blind your evil eyes, too used to darkness, and those who believe will inherit the Codex. Wretched rulers, enslavers of the hivemind, your time has come. And you won't have my money.
:ibelieveincleve:

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Do not be upset. You should be able to access it in about half a year, by which time there will surely be just a handful of tiniest issues left.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Even bugs in Grimoire are fantastical hydra-like creatures. Every time Cleve slays one, two more climb out of its carcass.

Weasel
All this just to grab my money for unlocking the way, the truth and the life, what never should be locked from willing eyes and ears? Were you always such venetian fucking jewish merchants or you just declined that way?

The waiting for Grimoire was the joy and meaning of my flawed existence.

This is actually great news for all Grimoire fans. As the game is about to be released, there's now a new Grimoire subforum (limited to indiegogo donors and >1yr members) where we're having a great time reading Cleve's anecdotes and testing exclusive copies of the ultrademo. It's far better than the old Grimoire thread which had served its purpose.

You can share in all the fun after another 6 months of grinding, but why not pay to get immediate access?

Hegel

Arcane
Don't worry, those pico-issues are going nowhere. Six months are nothing when you operate on a 'Tals schedule.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
The truly sad things is, by Dec 31, 2015, when he/she/it can finally read that forum, it still won't be released. :M

Parsifarka

Arcane
Disbelievers, next friday is at hand. Seriously, the point here is not how many micro-issues remain, but Cleve's homoerotic stories and the sour responses. I'm losing this quality content, the soul of the Codex. Locking it is acting like a bunch of worthless endogamous sapiens. I need a daily fix of Grimoire.

Trodat

Arcane
Patron
Patron status does not give you access to GD or anywhere else. I'm a living proof of that.

Absalom

The truly sad things is, by Dec 31, 2015, when he/she/it can finally read that forum, it still won't be released. :M
How long are we gonna keep this joke going?

Grimoire is released. We're just keeping newfags from tainting it's purity.

Trodat

Arcane
Patron
Patron status does not give you access to anywhere. I'm a living proof of that.

Um, it should. If it isn't let Bee or DU know.

If it does belong to the package then I guess I should. To be honest I remember someone mentioning earlier that Patron status used to give you access to GD but then the right to do that was reclaimed. Or maybe it's just one big hoax.

Weasel

If it does belong to the package then I guess I should. To be honest I remember someone mentioning earlier that Patron status used to give you access to GD but then the right to do that was reclaimed. Or maybe it's just one big hoax.

When someone else asked DU about it he said he had to manually enable it for patrons, so just harass him about it I guess.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA

Yeah you should have full access to the site. Just send Darkunderlord or Crooked Bee a private message, they are admins and can fix your settings correctly.

Lord Carlos Wafflebum

Aspiring Infinitron
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
^This. I payed the newfag tax to get access to GD and such. DU had to manually change my permissions, I think he said it was due to a bug with Xenforo? I don't remember.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

Try now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom