Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What is the best facebook game?

laclongquan

Arcane
For certain reason I need to play one facebook game. What is Codex's verdict on bestest game to play?

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I spit on you for you are a consoletarded dumbfuck who uses facebook. If you have any honour left, go commit suicide.

Micmu

Magister
laclongquan said:
For certain reason I need to play one facebook game. What is Codex's verdict on bestest game to play?
Smack yourself in the face with a phone book. Repeatedly. It's more fun.

laclongquan

Arcane
Konjad said:
I spit on you for you are a consoletarded dumbfuck who uses facebook. If you have any honour left, go commit suicide.

Old chap, I have plenty of honour left. However, if you think I will show you or any chap here my honour you are so out of your mind.

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
Konjad said:
forever+alone+face.png

:salute:

edit : "Want to meet me?" Confirm / Deny. Stephanie, ugly blond chick. Wtf is that. why is this an ad. no i dont want to meet you. denied

laclongquan

Arcane
Jaesun said:
Konjad said:

:salute:

Coming from you that is especially scary. I will keep my honour to myself, thanks.

As to Farmville, if no viable suggestion coming up maybe I will have to try that shit.

still, what about Mafia Wars?

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS MY FAVORITE FACEBOOK GAME IS GET DRUNK AND MAKE FUN OF YOUR COWORKERS AND MAKE EMBARRASING PHOTSHOPS OF THEM

pocahaunted

Arcane
I reckon you're the one trying to be edgy, seeing as this is obviously an inflammatory question considering that this is the 'dex after all. You'd be posting this somewhere in shitbook, otherwise. :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom