Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What is your favorite Diablo II version?

damager

Arbiter
If there's bots they run in private games. The community is actually really good I always filled my friendslist with quality people to play with every ladder run of D2R.

Ladder takes only 4 month in D2R. So every 4 month everybody starts clean and trading is actually really good. The bot problems starts only to be noticable 1-2 month into the ladder when prices for good stuff go a bit to shit.

Last edited:

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
And to answer your question: me. I enjoy battle.net for trading, coop leveling and socializing during farming.

Good grief, my man. I tried but 90% of players are bots. Also Blizzard still wipes characters after 90 days of no access :lol: in fucking 2024
And I'm glad I played EUO(Euotopia). Started decades ago and alts are never wiped unless you delete them yourself. SEE HERE!

damager

Arbiter
And to answer your question: me. I enjoy battle.net for trading, coop leveling and socializing during farming.

Good grief, my man. I tried but 90% of players are bots. Also Blizzard still wipes characters after 90 days of no access :lol: in fucking 2024
And I'm glad I played EUO(Euotopia). Started decades ago and alts are never wiped unless you delete them yourself. SEE HERE!
1200 strength and 25 int. What a chad!

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
That guy is a pussy in str compared to PUNISHER. Note being 1/2 orc he has +10% str bonus not shown so in reality he's over 5k base. 500 dex because optimum dmg for fighter weapons is 90/10 str/dex. If your variable is less then you do less damage. But hobo could rip PUN to shreds with his shotgun er addy musket+10.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom