Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What kind of Fallout gamer are you?

Siel

Arcane
Patron
1529492915679.jpg

Mark Richard

Arcane
Nobody ever mentions the missing link and the first Fallout console game, Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel for Xbawks and PS2. There's probably a good reason for that.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
New Vegas was the best 3d elder scrolls I've ever played. Fallout 2 was the only original I've played. That whole series is dead as far as I care.

A dumpsterfire like TES is less offensive than resurrecting a dead horse and cudgeling it.

Doktor Best

Arcane
Well i for sure wouldnt wanna mess with those special kids. Who wants to be on the news for beating up handicapped people?

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
I really doubt even a semi-intelligent 25 year old would call Fallout 3 ancient. This shit, like a lot of internet nonsense, was created by a 14 year old with too much time on his hands.

mondblut

Arcane
Fallout 3 is going to turn 10 years old in a few months. That's, like, 2 generations of consoles ago. Many of the modern bethestards weren't even born then. Totally oldschool.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom